Publix Customer Service Staff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publix Customer Service Staff Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Staff Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

I had been looking at two Publix stores and I understand that the hiring process is a tedious and stressful process, but I felt like they could have done better. I talked to the manager at one Publix and she told me they would call the next week. I gave them a week and half understanding that it was a busy time. I called to restate my eagerness to work at Publix and she remembered my name and all and said I'll pull your app. I haven't heard from them at all.
The second Publix I went to, I only got the interview because I talked to the assistant manager. I had my interview, which wasn't professional. I was scheduled for my interview and the head manager was supposed to interview me and I was told he was in a meeting. I waited for 10 minutes and the assistant manager told the main manager that she would start my interview, expecting him to finish it off. She wasn't prepared for the interview, her pauses between questions was more of what can I ask next versus analyzing my answers. After she talked to me, she had someone ask speak to me, who wasn't the manager.
When everything was over and done, she said I will call you within the hour and if not, call me. I gave her two hours to call because she was busy when I arrived. When I called, I was told she was on cash register and that she would call me the next day (today) at five. It is after 7, and hadn't heard a thing. I decided not to call because I don't want to be a pest after I called yesterday.
I understand forgetting things, but the fact that I was given times and did not receive a call and my interview was unprofessional really made me skeptical. I was really looking forward to working at Publix.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

it took about a week after I submitted an application I recieved a call to show up for an interview. I first met with the department manager, soon after scheduled with the store manager. Very quick and easy process. did orientation while they got back the results of the drug test and background check. First job at 19 so they gave me a great opportunity.

Customer Service Staff Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix in August 2010.

Interview

Special circumstance