Publix Front Customer Service Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied using the kiosk located inside the store and met with the department manager the same day we went over a brief discussion of what the position required ex. helping customers, bringing in shopping carts, communication skills etc. My interview was scheduled for the following week. The interview consisted mostly of Q&A between me and the department manager followed by a drug test and paid orientation that was held on two Saturday mornings.

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publix (Marietta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and efficient. They responded quickly to application and were very clear with next steps. Interviewers were friendly and clear with what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a more valuable asset than other applicants for the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Publix (Coral Springs, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

One on one with he store Manager was kind of easy going. I was asked about my previous work and why i decided to switch to Publix. This was followed by a brief review of my Resume and a drug test. Afterwords i was told i would get the job if the drug test came back negative.

Interview Questions

• How far do i plan to go if i join the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Publix (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

go to the job center complete application process, receive call on interview, interview, training, begin work

Interview Questions

Negotiation

pay

Front Customer Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publix in November 2011.

Interview

1 on 2 interview about 5 questions that are not situational from there it's a drug test on the spot. Then they ask if you accept the position if they want you.