Publix Loader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publix Loader Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Publix in May 2017.

Interview

My interview was at 9:00 pm I was told to park and then walk to the building where they held interviews, after I got there I looked around but I couldn't find anyone then I noticed a sign on the door that says interviewers please come in. I signed in sat down in an empty room and waited until about 9:15 for my interview to begin. Basic job functions were gone over but the interviewer made it pretty clear that he didn't believe I had the knowledge or experience for the job and after walking around the loading area and observing I admitted it would be difficult and ideally that wasn't something I wanted to do long term.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

i presented my self in a formal professional manner and so did the hiring agent and we spoke about the future with the company. if i was a reliable candidate to fill the spot and if i was responsible for all duties of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publix (Lakeland, FL).

Interview

Took bout a month filled out the app got the call 3 weeks later had a interview was offered part time to start took my drug test on a Tuesday by that Friday I was working that easy