Publix Part Time Stock Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Publix Part Time Stock Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at Publix

2.0

Part Time Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

It was a fairly basic interview. I sat down with the grocery manager and he asked some questions about my work history and experience. I already knew I was well qualified so it didn't take very long for him to give me a yes and start the paperwork for me to go to training.

Interview Questions

• Can you work at a fast pace?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix (Riverview, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview was very easy. Felt more like a conversation than a interview. I was nervous pretty much for nothing, but it probably depends on the person who interviews. I can't imagine it would be a hard interview for such a simply job. No need to worry. Unless you're not a complete idiot, you should be fine. The work is easy as long as nobody calls out.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix (Augusta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

They called me a couple days after I applied in the in store kiosk. Then I went in for the first interview. They asked many questions that weren't very difficult. Then they said they would contact me for a second interview if they were interested. Then called me in for a second interview at a later date.

Interview Questions

• They asked different questions like where do you see your self in 10 years. Also what are you going to school for. What do you know about Publix?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Publix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Drug Test combined with a few questions about what you do everyday and what your future goals are. Usually they are just trying to feel you out to see if you are a decent person in general. They will take someone who is teachable and mold them into the employee that they need them to be. If you have common sense then you can pass this interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The process was very simple. It began with filling out an electronic application at the store. Approx. a week after I submitted the application I was contacted by the grocery manager and we set up an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Nothing special, just asked my experience about working in retail. It was mostly personality based. Interviewer was very nice and we clicked instantly. Didnt just treat me as another interview, but as a future employee.

Interview Questions

• If a customer has a question that you can't answer, what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple, I had experience working at target. I told them how much my bills were and they gave me $9/hr

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publix (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Sat in the office with the Grocery Manager, told me a little about themselves, I told them a little about myself, went in to what they expect from me in the job I applied for, and how many days they need me to work, gave me my hourly wage at 8.50. Told me to await the drug test and then orientation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond for a stranger.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Vero Beach, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

The store manager did my interview for the position. Instead of asking how I feel about working and why I want the job and all of those questions that everyone has a prepared response for she asked about what I do in my free time, if I was pursuing higher education, and other informal things to get a feel for how I am as a person to see if I would make a good fit with my store.

Interview Questions

• What do you do in your spare time?   1 Answer