Publix Pharmacist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publix Pharmacist Interview Questions

2.7

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

Easy. regular interview questions. Very low key. Asked about work history, ect. One on one with DM. Wanted to know about previous jobs, why you think public will be different, ect. Public is doing a lot of MTM and things like that and wanted to know if you think thats good.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Publix---A lot about the Public vision and mission   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Good offer, accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Publix (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Interview was great! The recruiters are great at communication with potential employees. The whole transition into being a pharmacist was awesome! The training provided was just the right amount to make you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you over the other candidates, given your lack of experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Miami, FL) in February 2013.

Interview

very simple, general questions and friendly DM , asked about my pharmacy work experience , strengths , weaknesses , what i will bring to the company , management experience ,

Interview Questions

• tell me about your pharmacy experience   1 Answer