Publix Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2017

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (Newnan, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Two calls, two short interviews with the pharmacist and pharmacist assistant. They explained in detail their expectations and the job itself. They describe the payroll. Went throughout my resume.

Interview Questions

• Can you deal with the pressure of many customers at once and handle it smoothly with your coworkers?   1 Answer
  • Are you licensed to practice in Georgia?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Winter Haven, FL).

Interview

This was 4 years ago - In the store applications are put in at back of store. I f called, you'll be interviewed by Pharmacy Manager and Asst store manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions are pretty basic. Tell me about yourself, What was your last job, why'd you leave, what do you feel is a good reason(s) to hire you and what is your salary expectations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiations, gave them $ wanted, they told me what they were willing to pay to start and you get yearly raises

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix (Miami, FL).

Interview

Drug test, background check, at personal interview they ask for availability and about previous experience, they look at presentation a lot, have a resume in hand and smile, be punctual.

Interview Questions

• What availability do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publix (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Within a week of filling out the application I received a phone call about interviewing for the Pharmacy tech position, I went in for the interview 2 days later, of course I was nervous I don't have any experience in that field but fortunately I was more open then the person who interviewed me, She was shy and seem like she didn't know what questions to ask so I basically took over the interview the next day I received the call asking would I except the position and can I come in for a drug screening

Interview Questions

• How fast can I type and how much customer service experience do I have   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Publix (West Palm Beach, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

the interview was very quick and easy going along with a 6 question math test! The manager was nice and understanding and gave full detail as about the position. There was no time limit on he math test it was basic math about medication I was called back one week later and was offered the position

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Publix (Fort Myers, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

You will be asked a few questions which will usually result in conversation. What is important is that you display a genuine interest in pharmaceuticals and a true competence for the job. They will not give you a second look if you show a hint of irresponsibility, a slowness to learn and adapt, and delinquent tendencies. Remember that you are working with prescription drugs which requires a great deal of trust and carefulness.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Canton, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied at store kiosk, received call from pharmacy manager and asked to come in to speak to the asst. Pharm manager. Called 2 weeks later that I was hired. Waiting to be called when orientation is scheduled in store.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a customer was angry and it was the pharmacy departments fault?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix in March 2010.

Interview

it went very well lots of good questions asked, interview went over my resume and we discussed my previous experience