Publix Stock Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publix Stock Clerk Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Stock Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publix.

Interview

Easy- In store and took about 40 minutes. About three weeks later they called me back for a interview. There were only three other competitors for the position. I arrived about 15 minutes early. The manager was very nice. Quite an easy interview I'll say. Overall a great experience and hope to get the job!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Publix (Naples, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Quick interview drug test shortly after. Not much to it after the first online test. Good company if you want to move up with them. But can be very stressful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Publix (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview was informal easy generic questions just to see is I had some common sense and wouldn't slack off

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

the hiring process seemed to go very smoothly and when i was hired they were able to train me in the right things in order for me to get to where i wanted within the company. i had a greate time working for this company.