Publix Stocker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Publix Stocker Interview Questions

Interviews at Publix

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Aiken, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

The manager called me in for a interview and we just went over my previous work experiences and basic question about my future goals and what publix can offer me if i were to work with them for a while, and after the interview 2 days later i got a call back from the manager saying i got the job for stocker and asking if i could come in for a drug test and after that i did orientation.

Interview Questions

• Where did you previously work?
    What are some of your favorite hobbies?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Publix

Stocker Interview

Interview

Applied on instore kiosk and received a phone call a month later. Interviewed the next day and was asked about previous customer service experience which I didn't have. Then afterwards I had to wait about a week, and then I got a phone call telling me I got the job, and I started the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a co-worker didn't follow protocol and what you did   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Orlando, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

Very friendly and extremely efficient.
    I enter in one room with 2 manager, they make me a few questions about my career and what I want to do there. The second interview I did a drug test. The third interview was for sign the contract paper

Interview Questions

• Why you choose publix?
      What you understand about customer service?   1 Answer

Stocker Interview

Interview

I went to apply at the store and everything went through the hiring manager told me to wait a few days before calling I never heard back for an interview days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months but I heard they hired more people

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publix (Conyers, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

Brief and Very Nice. My store manager actually hired me as an cashier instead of a stocker because my personality was so bubbly. I was extremely nervous but they did not make it worse at all, very sweet people. Drug tested me (mouth swab) right after and I was told if I passed the drug test I got the job and I did!