Pubmatic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.9

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pubmatic (Redwood City, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

two phone calls one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager, then one site visit to meet 4 team members. Office tour and then 15minutes with a Senior person. Very quick and efficient process

Interview Questions

• How do I ensure accuracy in my work   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pubmatic.

Interview

First, I had a couple of phone interviews with HR and then one of the hiring managers. The last step was an in-person interview where I met with 5-6 people in 30 min intervals.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pubmatic in March 2016.

Interview

Nice welcome, personalized. Interviewers were for the most part good except one guy who doesn't even interact with this role. Positive results until I followed up. Hr said they had a different role for me and never got back to me

Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pubmatic (Redwood City, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was long and extensive with 6 team members but fairly easy. I met with the VP of UX and 5 other UX team members over an entire day.

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pubmatic in May 2015.

Interview

applied through employee referral, entire process was really quick, got two phone interviews on the weekend, and then a 90 min skype interview. seems like they are growing now and want to hire really quickly. Interviewers were nice, and asked a lot of statistics, machine learning, math questions. they asked a lot of definition questions of statistics and machine learning, besides math like integration, derivatives, probability. questions are not very hard but I didn't prepare well for it and ended after 90mins of skype interview. didn't make it to onsite.

Interview Questions

• integration, derivatives, machine learning, statistics
      questions like explain SVM, explain logistic regression
      Answer Question

User Experience Programs Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pubmatic in May 2015.

Interview

I received an email from a recruiter asking me if I was available to converse with the VP of UX for Pubmatic. I thought this was incredibly odd since I'm used to recruiters calling me and discussing the goals of the position, information about the company, and assessing my background first. But no biggie. I scheduled an interview for that following Monday.

I can't even fully describe how atrocious this interview was. The VP of UX spent the entire time asking me to pretty much read my resume to her. When I asked her follow-up questions about the team, about the company, and what they were looking for, she brushed them off as if she didn't even know. When I asked her about the type of research studies and projects that were currently being conducted and about immediate needs, she replied "we do them all..." and that's about it. She had very low energy. To make matters even worse, her cell phone rang while we were in the middle of talking and I could tell that I was on a speaker phone...and it just seemed like she was preoccupied with other things. I just felt disrespected as a job candidate.

The whole experience left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between research recruitment for B2B versus B2C?   Answer Question

User Experience Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pubmatic (San Jose, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

User experience manager called me directly to schedule a presentation for about 1 hour, followed by 3 other interviews one on one with the same ones I presented to.

I felt like 1 hour is too much for a presentation & they declared the interview is over after the presentation. I felt like I was disrespected, odd interview process ever experienced. They don't know what they want ....

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pubmatic in March 2015.

Interview

I have signed NDA and thus cannot disclose all details. I wish to share the experience to give as a good feedback. Initially contacted by the recruiter for a phone screen . 2 weeks later the recruiter contacted to set-up phone technical round which also had coding by screen sharing. Received the results an hour later to schedule onsite round. A week later flew to onsite location. There were 5 rounds. 4 technical and one non-technical. Received results an hour later.

Interview Questions

• One of the best interview rounds I have given on phone and onsite. The test is on problem solving and logical thinking and not just on learning how to solve a interview question available on internet or popular books.   Answer Question

Reporting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pubmatic in March 2015.

Interview

Horrible people , do not ever attend an interview. Very unpleasant experience, never faced such horrible thing in my life .Please have some ethics, Hiring process should really improve to grow further..

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pubmatic.

Interview

Two phone interviews first- one with HR and the other with the Account Director. After that, I went into the NY office a week later for all day interviews with about 5-6 people.