Pulte Homes Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

3.1

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was standard. Suit and tie, and met with two panels. One consisting of mostly office personnel, the other with field managers. They were very professional, asking pertinent questions and open to any and all questions I had. It made the interview a much more comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• What do yo think would make you excel in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Two interviewers. Series of questions that seems like you will be working in an accounting department but definitely not even close to accounting. I would like to believe I was tricked into a job that was not what I was looking for but did not know that until AFTER going through training. Once training was over they threw you to the wolves and graded every mistake you made. The mistakes count against your productivity and your bonus after your 3 months of probationary period. Making a minor mistake is very easy but correcting a mistake that you thought was minor was harder than taking college calculus in the 2nd grade.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate a higher salary for the work that you have to do. $40,000 isn't enough for the headache you will endure.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Still in the process. I started with finding the job on LinkedIn and then had a phone interview with employment company. That was followed by a meeting with team. 4 hour slot to meet with heads of different departments.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst employment decision you have ever made. Excellent Question! I love good questions in an interview because it requires that you throw everything you think you know about interviews out the window and just be yourself!   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by two senior purchasing coordinators, separately. I felt the first interviewer was nice, relaxed and professional. However, the second interviewer seemed as if they were asked to conduct the interview at the last minute and did not want to be there. Some of the preprinted questions were not clear and there were too many questions. I suggest an experienced senior and a manager to conduct the interviews in the future.

Interview Questions

• How did you learn about Pulte?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very in detail. They want to know if you are multi-taskful, detail oriented, willing to learn and able to take initiative in regards to your assignments. Must be driven and eager to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career with your previous and how do you think it coincide with the position you are interviewing for today?

Whats your weakness in regards to the workplace?

How would you rate your work ethic on a scale 1-10?   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiation was easy.

National Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Hire via Robert Half direct hire. They were not honest and miss lead me. I regret my decision.the process was fast and easy. It took about two weeks after my interview to here back from anyone with a job offer.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

The in person interviewer wasn't very friendly at all. She didn't shake my hand when I arrived nor when I left. At the very beginning I knew I wasn't going to work there based on her attitude.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with knockout.js, angular.js, etc.   1 Answer

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had to make a visit three and be interviewed by six different folks before I was selected. I had to know the fundamentals of a BA, and their roles and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me a little about your self?
      2) Why Pulte?
      3) What applications are you familiar with?
      4) Behavioral questions   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

i applied online through the company recruiting system for the Strategy Analyst opportunity. A few weeks later I was contacted by a HR scheduler to set up time to speak with a HR recruiter a week or so later. We spoke. The conversation consisted of me describing my experience with the recruiter asking a few follow up questions based on my resume. She then gave me a pretty thorough overview of PULTE including its HQ transition from Detroit to Atlanta. She gave an explanation of the role as well. She excitedly told me that she would forward my resume to the hiring manager and that I would hear a response either way. I haven't heard a peep from this company since

Interview Questions

• What do you know about PULTE. What attracts you to this role and company? How do you work in groups?   Answer Question

IT Administration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for the position in May. I had a series of five interviews between May-September. Two telephone interviews & three face to face interviews. My first face to face interview was with the hiring manager & the last two interviews were in a group setting with her colleagues. I never had five interviews before, but I wasn't discouraged. Everyone was very pleasant & nice. They narrowed it down to myself & two other individuals. I didn't get the job, but it seems like a great place to work. I will definitely keep them on my list.

Interview Questions

• The interviews weren't difficult & there weren't any unexpected questions.   Answer Question