Pulte Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pulte Homes Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2018

2.6

Field Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

Interview was conducted at a hiring conference in Columbia, SC. Hiring conferences are definitely the way to go. Interview lasted 30 minutes and was given a second interview one week later.

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes in February 2018.

Interview

Interview consisted of a phone call and two in-person interviews on two different days. In total, I interviewed with 4 people. Overall, the process was very quick and organized. Everyone was polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about negotiation techniques and negotiation scenarios.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Laid back. To the point. Asked basic questions you expect from an interview. Be yourself and be conscious. Want to know if you can sell their product and can take direction well. Also if you are approchable and friendly.

Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Canton, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Was looking for a change of scenery when I interviewed for pulte. I wanted to get out of the office environment and get back into the field. I interviewed for two different positions (builder & procurement). I went through two out of office interviews with the managers in each department. Followed by two in office interviews that went well. I ended up pushing for the builder position but was denied in the end due to experience. I believe they wanted me to want the procurement position but I did not want more of the same. Save everyone the time, if someone doesn't have the experience for a position don't interview that person or at least make them aware of it.

Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Received a phone call and interviewed with a panel of current employees. After this went well, they called me back in to shadow some of the other employees working the position.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

They had me fill out an application. Then they asked me about me interest in working for them. They were extremely relaxed and nice through the entire process. It was a enjoyable experience.

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview to start then a sit down with the department manager and another employer of the department. I received an e-mail a week later to complete examples to bring in for a 3rd interview

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing I've had to accomplish at a prior employer   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Bluffton, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Multi-interview process. Completed 2. Didn't progress beyond the 2nd interview. Generally, interviews were straight forward with equal effort to describe the job and find out background of subject.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will adjust to a change in work scope?   1 Answer

Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Marietta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was very thorough and quite entertaining. I sat in a group setting and learned about the company and it’s beginnings. Heard from several staff members all who had been with the company for years. Then I was taken to interview with 4 higher ups. Was asked about my life, career, etc. Then I was sent to another room where I spoke with 2 other higher ups. This was the top guys. Answered a few questions and then was told they would get back to me promptly.
    Probably 15 interviewing for 1 position.

Interview Questions

• Where should they go on Vacation   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pulte Homes in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple interview process with multiple interviewers. Questions are pretty straight forward. Interview seemed geared towards who you are as a worker and an individual. Feel my research delivered more actual understanding of the company than which some of the interviewers actually provided.

Interview Questions

• Typical question on company and life goals.   1 Answer