Pulte Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pulte Homes Interview Questions

Updated Feb 6, 2018

2.6

Sales Interview

Interview

Laid back. To the point. Asked basic questions you expect from an interview. Be yourself and be conscious. Want to know if you can sell their product and can take direction well. Also if you are approchable and friendly.

Builder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Canton, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

Was looking for a change of scenery when I interviewed for pulte. I wanted to get out of the office environment and get back into the field. I interviewed for two different positions (builder & procurement). I went through two out of office interviews with the managers in each department. Followed by two in office interviews that went well. I ended up pushing for the builder position but was denied in the end due to experience. I believe they wanted me to want the procurement position but I did not want more of the same. Save everyone the time, if someone doesn't have the experience for a position don't interview that person or at least make them aware of it.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

They had me fill out an application. Then they asked me about me interest in working for them. They were extremely relaxed and nice through the entire process. It was a enjoyable experience.

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview to start then a sit down with the department manager and another employer of the department. I received an e-mail a week later to complete examples to bring in for a 3rd interview

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing I've had to accomplish at a prior employer   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Bluffton, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Multi-interview process. Completed 2. Didn't progress beyond the 2nd interview. Generally, interviews were straight forward with equal effort to describe the job and find out background of subject.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will adjust to a change in work scope?   1 Answer

Real Estate Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Marietta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was very thorough and quite entertaining. I sat in a group setting and learned about the company and it’s beginnings. Heard from several staff members all who had been with the company for years. Then I was taken to interview with 4 higher ups. Was asked about my life, career, etc. Then I was sent to another room where I spoke with 2 other higher ups. This was the top guys. Answered a few questions and then was told they would get back to me promptly.
    Probably 15 interviewing for 1 position.

Interview Questions

• Where should they go on Vacation   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pulte Homes in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple interview process with multiple interviewers. Questions are pretty straight forward. Interview seemed geared towards who you are as a worker and an individual. Feel my research delivered more actual understanding of the company than which some of the interviewers actually provided.

Interview Questions

• Typical question on company and life goals.   1 Answer

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Relaxed and more like a conversation. I came prepared to talk about my experiences in customer service and a few questions about the position. The interviewers provided me with information on their background and what they did for the company.

Assistant Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was standard. Suit and tie, and met with two panels. One consisting of mostly office personnel, the other with field managers. They were very professional, asking pertinent questions and open to any and all questions I had. It made the interview a much more comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• What do yo think would make you excel in this position?   Answer Question

Payroll Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

Applied online and 2 weeks later (15days) I received a call and a phone interview was scheduled and conducted by the recruiting specialist. The following week i received a call to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Interview went well in my opinion. It was more of a conversation rather than a question and answer session. I am now awaiting a response to proceed with the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Description of past duties with previous employer.   1 Answer