Pulte Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Pulte Homes

2.6

Sort:

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

It took 3 hours!!! Extremely long. They think and make you think the job is so important. They hire over qualified people to do data entry. Run the other way. This company is not worth it. You will be very unhappy. Upper management has got to go. They are the main problem

Construction Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Very relaxed, more like a conversation. Just ended up talking about things we have in common and briefly running through my resume. No need to get nervous when the interview is coming.

Interview Questions

• Explain items on your resume.   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pulte Homes in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple interview process with multiple interviewers. Questions are pretty straight forward. Interview seemed geared towards who you are as a worker and an individual. Feel my research delivered more actual understanding of the company than which some of the interviewers actually provided.

Interview Questions

• Typical question on company and life goals.   1 Answer

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

i applied online through the company recruiting system for the Strategy Analyst opportunity. A few weeks later I was contacted by a HR scheduler to set up time to speak with a HR recruiter a week or so later. We spoke. The conversation consisted of me describing my experience with the recruiter asking a few follow up questions based on my resume. She then gave me a pretty thorough overview of PULTE including its HQ transition from Detroit to Atlanta. She gave an explanation of the role as well. She excitedly told me that she would forward my resume to the hiring manager and that I would hear a response either way. I haven't heard a peep from this company since

Interview Questions

• What do you know about PULTE. What attracts you to this role and company? How do you work in groups?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

Interview process was Great! Seems like a really nice company to work for. The recruiting receptionist was very courteous while I waiting downstairs for someone to bring me upstairs. They have the 11th to 18 floor the building. Office has beautiful views of the city. Standard interview, one on one questions.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions....Strengths, weakness etc   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

They had me fill out an application. Then they asked me about me interest in working for them. They were extremely relaxed and nice through the entire process. It was a enjoyable experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

Discovered them through University recruiting, and that led to an in person interview with the two employees that I would be reporting to. They were flexible with my schedule and seemed willing to develop the interview around my time frame.

Interview Questions

• "If you could not accomplish a job on time what would you do", "what would you consider your greatest weakness", and "tell me about yourself"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2008.

Interview

Great company culture and relaxed interview process. Most of the interview occurred while eating lunch downtown their treat. Flew out to corporate for the interview, went straight to lunch, remainder of the interview happened back at the office. Most questions were about company fit, with a few about skills, experience, and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• What are your greatest weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What the biggest problem you've had and how did you go about solving it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Little negotiation power at the entry level

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (San Marcos, TX).

Interview

I gave pulte my resume at a job fair and they schedule an interview with me. The interview was at my school. I was really nervous but the people that did the interview were very nice and it made the interview so much easier.

Branch Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the 2 Branch COs and area manager. It was great to have different minds present. It was one of the most comfortable interviews I've ever had. O dodnt feel intimidated at all.

Interview Questions

• What about mortgage interests you?   1 Answer