Pulte Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Bluffton, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Multi-interview process. Completed 2. Didn't progress beyond the 2nd interview. Generally, interviews were straight forward with equal effort to describe the job and find out background of subject.

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will adjust to a change in work scope?   1 Answer

Construction Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Pulte Homes in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple interview process with multiple interviewers. Questions are pretty straight forward. Interview seemed geared towards who you are as a worker and an individual. Feel my research delivered more actual understanding of the company than which some of the interviewers actually provided.

Interview Questions

• Typical question on company and life goals.   1 Answer

Assistant Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was standard. Suit and tie, and met with two panels. One consisting of mostly office personnel, the other with field managers. They were very professional, asking pertinent questions and open to any and all questions I had. It made the interview a much more comfortable experience.

Interview Questions

• What do yo think would make you excel in this position?   Answer Question

Payroll Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

Applied online and 2 weeks later (15days) I received a call and a phone interview was scheduled and conducted by the recruiting specialist. The following week i received a call to schedule a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Interview went well in my opinion. It was more of a conversation rather than a question and answer session. I am now awaiting a response to proceed with the next steps.

Interview Questions

• Description of past duties with previous employer.   1 Answer

New Home Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

Applied online and received a call 4 days latter. Interviewer was young and unprofessional, when asking questions she/he said he/she has been with the company for 10 yrs and when I google her/him I found he/she only worked for Pulte less than 3 years. Also said in less than 10 days he/she would contact me to say if no or yes we would proceed with interviews and never emailed or called.
    For me integrity is very important specially in sales I wouldn't work in an environment where the sales trainer/interviewer lies or has poor professionalism following up.
    Every location is different, I just had bad luck.

Interview Questions

• The last company you worked was small? I am not familiar ...   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes in April 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume online. Went through 2 phone interviews. Was sent to a mixer at a local restaurant with 30 other candidates. Went to a a 2 on 1 face to face interview. Was then sent to meet with a trainer site agent for over 2 hours. After almost 2 months of keeping me hanging and being told I would make a fine addition to the team, I received a email stating they were going with someone else.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Still in the process. I started with finding the job on LinkedIn and then had a phone interview with employment company. That was followed by a meeting with team. 4 hour slot to meet with heads of different departments.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst employment decision you have ever made. Excellent Question! I love good questions in an interview because it requires that you throw everything you think you know about interviews out the window and just be yourself!   1 Answer

Area Construction Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Akron, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

Typical interview. 20 candidates got picked for a interview. Got a call for a one on one interview then from there got an email inviting their top candidates to an open house to meet managers and trainers. All great people.

Interview Questions

• Why Pulte? Why you? Achievements you have accomplished.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

I applied online, and after filling what seemed like endless information, I get an automated email saying I'm not what they're looking for. Granted, I don't have "Marketing Coordinator" in my resume as experience, but I do have experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive for the whole Caribbean region, which is super diverse and a tough market to reach to. Personally, I just find it so distasteful that a company would shoot back a generic template, but hey, I may have saved my time from a "job" rather than a career..

Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very laid back, just went through the resume and asked questions over past experiences. The they asked a few specific questions such as how you would handle certain situations. The rest of the interviews was spent answering questions that I had for them. Overall it was informative and not intimidating.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to prioritize some tasks, and how did you decide to do first?   Answer Question