Pulte Homes Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

While the position was posted publicly, I was fortunate to get introduced for an opportunity at Pulte Group through a staffing agency that had a relationship with Pulte. After helping prepare me and screening me there at their agency in person on a Friday to make sure they had the right fit, they passed along my resume to the hiring manager Monday, and I had a phone screening interview scheduled with the manager that Thursday. It went very well and led to a Monday group interview with a team of the hiring manager, her manager, and 4 other team members in a conference room together for a group interview/discussion. It was a very comfortable environment.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage a project where you had to rely on the work of other teams to get your project done? How did you influence that team to help?   Answer Question
    • What has been your biggest "Aha moment" during your project management career?   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked questions directly off my resume. I was also asked a lot of personal question I didn't feel pertained to the position. I was not asked to prove anything during the interview. It was completely a personality based interview rather than technical.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you have children, if so, how old are your children and how many do you have?
      Q: Can you solve a Rubik's cube?
      Q: How have you dealt with a conflict at work in the past?
      Q: What would you describe to be your greatest weakness? / strength?   2 Answers