Pulte Homes Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pulte Homes Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pulte Homes.

Interview

Met a career fair, phone interview, and then invited to an overnight information and interview session. Pretty casual, interviewed with multiple departments. Great all around experience! Kind group of people and really fun company atmosphere. Great opportunity, but sales work primarily on weekends. Would suggest this job and company to anyone, just have to be able to make the sacrifice off odd office hours and weekends.

Interview Questions

• Why Pulte Group? Talked with four different groups. They were trying to decide what you liked and what department that you would be the best fit in.   1 Answer

I declined because the work was focused on the weekends, and two days off either monday/ tuesday or thursday/friday and wasn't willing to sacrifice weekends for a non-salary job.

Other Interview Reviews for Pulte Homes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Elizabeth, NJ) in July 2013.

Interview

Met with me. Said he would be in touch. I followed up. I believe he wanted me to keep following up to see if i would pursue the job. I did not because I was not happy with the location.

Anonymous Employee in Lehigh Valley, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Pulte Homes (Lehigh Valley, PA).

Interview

New management team that is not experienced in new home sales. Company went through 3 consolidations in 5 years and current team was not the most efficient team but grew 300% during this period. Operational inefficiencies; no training program for new employees and standards not enforced. Possible favoritism within old company. Management paints unrealistic financial opportunity during hiring process. Actual income between $48,000 and $70,000.

Interview Questions

• How would you market your community?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate a sign-on bonus but this was 2005 when real estate market was booming.