Purdue University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Purdue University Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.5

Student Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview

Asked a variety of questions from different software skills to presentation skills. Also had to give a demo presentation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview

I had a phone interview with my current adviser and we basically went through all the projects listed on my CV.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview

I got referred by another TA and sent my resume to the instructor one week before the semester began. No interviews required since it's an entry level course.

Interview

There is no interview. I just submit my graduate school application. And a few month later, I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Life is a little bit boring there. And the restaurants around campus are really bad.   Answer Question

Bistro Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview

Really simple hiring process since it is part time

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

I did not have an interview, just applied and got admission. It was quite easy since I had an external fellowship

Interview

Talk to the professor. If you are good in the class, you may get the job

Interview Questions

Interview

Emails exchanged.

Interview Questions

Interview

Found my adviser through the department and I contacted him prior to a graduate student visitation. Met with my adviser for an initial interview about my research interests and was offered a position in his group.

Interview Questions

Interview

phone called, and then asked for interest for PhD. Decide to go with PhD and get funding for RAship and TAship all those goof stuffs. Interview is not hard, checked what my interest was and asked if want to work together.