Purdue University Student Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Purdue University Student Worker Interview Questions

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Purdue University (Lafayette, IN).

Interview

Behavioral based interview questions, fairly simple. Most positions here require little to no experience in the field. Initial interview starts with business operations position, then moves to a panel of workers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered an issue working in a group and what did you do to solve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Purdue University

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

Send in application online, wait for supervisor to call when they have a position open that you match with. They will then contact you to set up a meeting. Usually the positions are extremely entry level so if you are contacted, it is a good chance they're ready to hire you on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Purdue University (West Lafayette, IN) in May 2012.

Interview

My friend told me about this job. I sent an email to the person in-charged and I was invited to an interview. Very relaxing interview. Friendly and funny interviewers. Just relax yourself and have a nice conversation with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for referral. This is really important to get an interview or even job.