Purdue University Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Purdue University Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2017

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview

reached out by emailing the professor who is responsible for teaching that particular class
The professor knew had I already taken the class previously, he refreshed me about the duties of the
job, and the interview was based pretty much on my performance on in the class and behavioral questions

responsibilities before hand. Once

Interview Questions

• how would you manage answering questions asked by multiple students at the same time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Purdue University

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Purdue University in August 2014.

Interview

Not too hard. Do well in the course. Express your interest to the instructor and/or department head. Also, make sure that you have good time management and organization skills since teaching assistantship can steal away from your academics during some part of the semester.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a teaching assistant.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You start off with a little over minimum wage but with the annual raises, I'd say the salary is good to pay for your living expenses while you study at Purdue.

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

Talk to the professor. If you are good in the class, you may get the job

Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Purdue University.

Interview

I got referred by another TA and sent my resume to the instructor one week before the semester began. No interviews required since it's an entry level course.