Pure Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pure Technologies

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pure Technologies (Columbia, MD).

Interview

I received an email to set up an appointment the following week. Went into the office for the interview and me with three people. I was asked typical behavioral questions and we discussed the companies technology and details of the position. I followed up but never heard from anyone.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you if you like heights or confined spaces.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pure Technologies (Columbia, MD) in March 2016.

Interview

I asked my friend who interned last summer at Pure Tech, and he referred me to his boss. It was pretty basic. The interview is on site and I was interviewed by the engineering manager and another engineer. My background and education, my research experience (I interviewed for the risk strategy group). And then he talked thoroughly about some of the work that my friend did and I would do if I was hired.
    One this to notice was that they don't talk online application for interns but through connections only, at least at the MD office (they told me at the career fair that they "hand-pick" a few from professors they know or from other employees).

Interview Questions

• Background, research, interest.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Pure Technologies (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer started by taking 5-10 minutes to give a general overview of the job position, its expectations and some of the specifics of the technologies involved with it. He had a list of 10-15 questions which were all pretty standard such as what do you think makes you an excellent candidate for this position.

Interview Questions

• describe your greatest weakness and what you have done to help overcome it.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pure Technologies (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Got an phone interview about 10 days after applying the job. Passed the phone interview with the HR and then the next week went for the face to face interview with the same HR and the hiring manager. Interview process was smooth and fast. Got an offer 1 week after the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Both HR and the manager were friendly. No difficult questions. More like a conversation and get-to-know-each kind of interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pure Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

TAlent assessment, interview follow up.