PureRED Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PureRED (Pleasanton, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interviews, Skype, hired initially for freelance project as test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated 3 weeks of vacation time, not salary

Senior Strategic Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PureRED (Princeton, NJ) in September 2015.

Interview

I don't normally write reviews, but I was very impressed with the interview experience and thought I should share. From the start, Deborah Rosta (HR Manager), was extremely kind, professional and organized. With her help, the entire process went smoothly & seamlessly. We started off with an introductory phone call--an opportunity for both of us to establish fit-- and ended the call with plans to schedule in-person meetings. Since I work in NYC, Deborah was very respectful of my time and created a schedule that allowed me to meet with 4 people in just one morning. I arrived at the meetings feeling comfortable and welcomed; I left the meetings feeling energized and excited about the role and the team I'd be working with. Deborah got back to in a timely manner with feedback from these meetings. Though, for personal reasons, I ended up not being able to accept the offer at this time, I absolutely plan on staying in touch with Deborah about future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Interviews were professional, but not stuffy or formal. We walked through my experience, talked about specific projects I've worked on, discussed aspects of the role, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PureRED.

Interview

I got a good vibe from my tour. Interview was very relaxed, they were really easy to talk to. Office is really well decorated, also very quiet, not sure if this is a good or bad sign. I got a good idea of the clients I would be working with and what the immediate needs were.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you believe make you qualified for this role?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PureRED (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Met with the Controller and CFO about 45mins each. The Controller spoke more to the available position and day-to-day tasks. The CFO was helpful in explaining the future direction of the company and how this will impact the available position. Both were informative about the expectations of the position.

Senior Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PureRED (Princeton, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

It was fine. Interviewer mentioned there were new opportunities. Was referred to them by recruiter. Hired within a week after being interviewed. Interviewer made it seem there were new clients being brought onboard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PureRED (Stone Mountain, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

I met with the supervisor who over the account. The supervisor went over the account, explain my role and expectations for the position. I took a brief walk around tour of the facility and finally took an InDesign test. The test was basically was the same as the position I applied for. The test wasn't as hard as I expected but I didn't finish it completely. It was only for an hour.

Interview Questions

• Minimum questions. Ask about my proficiency level in InDesign.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PureRED (Atlanta, GA) in August 2018.

Interview

It was a 1.5 hr interview. They were pretty laid back and described what they expected of you what the culture of the company was like and the amount of hours you would be expected to put in.

Interview Questions

• What were my long-term goals.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PureRED (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Relaxed. Gave tour of entire building and introduced me. Spent a lot of quality time discussing the work. Showed me the client I'd be primarily working on. Made me feel comfortable. Not a bad interview at all. Would definitely enjoy working there.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PureRED (Stone Mountain, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews and was called to start the day after the second. I was asked about several creative software so I thought this could be an exciting place to work. I was told about their clients but honestly never heard of most of them. After getting the job I realized I only needed beginner levels of photoshop knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What creative software do you know?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PureRED (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the VP Creative Director about a contractor design position. The interview was with him and two Creative Directors. It was pretty straightforward, mainly talking about my portfolio. I got a job offer very soon after.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember but we mostly talked about my portfolio   Answer Question