Purolator Courier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Purolator Courier

2.3

Sales Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Purolator Courier (Jericho, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

There has been 2 HR directors since I was hired, so not sure what the process is now, but even for an Admin you have to go all the way through the process to the President.

Negotiation

I had been laid off for a year, so I wasn't negotiating.

Collections Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Purolator Courier in July 2010.

Interview

ok, but doesn't go into full detail about the problems that needed ironing out in the department

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Purolator Courier (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

applying from waterloo's school recruiting site. I got the rank and eventually matched with this job. interview was quite easy and let you express your opinion. after I got matched, I quickly received confirmation offer from Purolator and I accepted

Analytics Interview

Interview

The interview was 30 minutes, done on campus, and it had mostly behavioural questions. The interviewer also talked about the team and what they did. Overall, it was easy and straightforward.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Purolator Courier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

It was just one round with the senior manager and manager

Negotiation

It was through an agency

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Purolator Courier.

Interview

phone interview and in person- 30 min phone call and 45 min in person meeting with 2 sales manager- easy going people but want to know about sales numbers

Interview Questions

• sales experience and sales number   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Purolator Courier (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very professional and I had the opportunity to meet multiple people on my team. the interview process gave me a good understanding of the company and the people I would work with.

General Laborer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Purolator Courier in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process is very easy for the job. They asked me that if i can lift upto 50 lbs of weight. So that i can work in the company.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Purolator Courier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview with manager and then additional team members. Things may have changed since then. They may not have the kind of team I was on.

Interview Questions

• There were quite a few situational questions. Need to have good examples of how you deal with things and why.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Purolator Courier (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

I did a phone interview with the HR, then met the HR in person and finally met the Inside Sales Hiring manager. My interview was rescheduled twice and the HR individual insist very knowledgeable of that department she is hiring for. She provided me different information in regards to the targets and numbers while when I started working there my manager made me sign another paper with new numbers based upon my territory analysis.

Interview Questions

• They have a booklet of behavioral questions they ask   1 Answer