Purolator International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Purolator International

Client Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Purolator International (Jericho, NY).

Interview

Multiple panel & teleconference interviews with lots of questions. Difficult interview with multiple executives for customer service job. Very slow hiring and on boarding process to get/ not get offer of employment

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Purolator International (Jericho, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I waited a long time for interview to start. You are contacted via phone and email, and invited for in-person interview at their location. Office was nice and looked clean and abnormally quiet even though people were around. I wasn't offered water but overall reception was friendly.

Interview Questions

• General basic questions - past experience, skills, etc. no tests.   1 Answer

CRR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Purolator International in May 2012.

Interview

nothing special. interview with recruiter, then 2nd interview in person with manager and district manager.
    ask basic relational questions. tell me about a time when.......also asked about references. which I had info with me when asked.

Interview Questions

• basic relational questions   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Purolator International (Jericho, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by HR and asked some initial questions. They went on to set up a face-to-face interview with the president & vice president of the company. It went well. I was then contacted and asked to do a project so they could see the quality of my work. I did it. Then the HR director contacted and asked me more questions. Then I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• They kept putting off my start date because they couldn't get a computer for me. Finally, I started by my computer wasn't set up properly and there was trouble with the wiring in the cubical.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me one amount. I thought it was too low so I countered and I got more but not as much as I wanted.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Purolator International in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process is standard for sales. However, I didnt make it past the first interview. If you make it past the first one, i believe they ask you to do one of those on line personality tests.

They ask typical sales questions, goals, challenges, accomplishments etc. They guy that interviewed me was decent enough and polite.

Interview Questions

• Why didnt you hit your targets at last job   1 Answer