Purple Communications Interview Questions in Rocklin, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

4.5

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Purple Communications (Rocklin, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Excellent in all respects - spoke with several team members and the team leader - all were wonderful!

The team asked many questions re both my soft skills and highly detailed Technical questions as well.

I hadn't slept well the night before due to being awakened by dogs several times. I was staying at my sweet Daughter's house and she has 2 dogs and 5 cats. When they awoke me I tried to get back to sleep but couldn't. I then opted for an OTC sleep aid - it gave me very little extra sleep, but I could feel the effect the entire interview. I should have cancelled the interview, but I tried to make it thru, and was so exhausted that I froze on some of the written questions. Most of it went well.

Lesson learned - cancel if you don't get sleep the night before!!!

Interview Questions

• Did I have any Disaster Recovery experience?   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Purple Communications (Rocklin, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

ASL/English interpreter skills assessment with a passing score is required. This assessment is scheduled in-house. Then you will schedule an interview with the center manager. Dress as an interpreter to both scheduled times (e.g. Black shirt, neutral pants/skirt, small jewelry, no fingernail polish, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Summarize your knowledge and skills within the interpreting profession.   Answer Question