PurpleTalk Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PurpleTalk Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at PurpleTalk

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

First Lead took the Interview then the Manager took the Interview. Interview was mainly concentrated on application of your knowledge, Various concepts you know and to what extent you are knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Which SDLC is used in Robotics?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PurpleTalk

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interviews undergone in period of 4 weeks. Hiring has been done on the referrals that I got from my known contacts. They havent searched my profile from naukri or any job sites.

Interview Questions

• Business plan for our own idea
      Scenario-based and marketing related questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied through Naukri and dropped in email to the concerned person. Took more than 2 Weeks in the month of July. Finished technical rounds but no feedback/update are provided to interviewee. .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

I was called for Interview without telling me the experience they are looking for. As soon as I came, the HR himself decides that I am not fit for the position without any technical knowledge or further Interview rounds.
    My work experience has correctly matched with the requirement. They asked me to come after a week after Learning AngularJs.

Now tell me why a business analyst would learn AngularJs? They could have hired a developer for AngularJs instead.

After number of follow ups HR informs me that the positions are filled. And the person who asked me to come after 1 week never picked up the call. The HR needs to be streamlined and please set a proper expectation at the initial stages itself.

Interview Questions

• They asked about AngularJs which is no where related to the Roles and functionality of a BA   Answer Question