PurpleTalk Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PurpleTalk Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at PurpleTalk

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was mundane.Not at all of the out of the box.Seemed like the interviewer mugged up a few questions from a google search.His English was horrible and was difficult to comprehend.This was the only difficult part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• SDLC Lifecycle
    A program to convert minutes to seconds and vice versa (Seriously ?? WTF ??)
    A classic " Why should we hire you " question ?
    What is your dream company ?
    Why subjects did u take in your undergrad ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PurpleTalk

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2010.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Got a call in a week and scheduled the interview in couple of days.
    Basic oral questions regarding subject and previous experience. Then a manager round, followed by machine test with very common tasks.

Interview Questions

• How effectively can you parse 100mb xml file?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad) in Jan 2017.
    Interview
    level - Easy.
    they asked some data structure questions and some java questions.
    HR should provide feedback for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Difference Between Construction Overloading and Overriding   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied via naukri and got the call from HR almost immediately. The first round was technical and the interviewer spend almost 90-100 mins before finalizing my candidature. He covered various aspects with regards to windows development. Then had a round with the director, it was more of discussion on the choices that I made so far with the platform and skill set.

Interview Questions

• How do you write custom styles for controls in windows phone   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PurpleTalk (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Consisted of 4 good rounds including a coding round and formal 1 HR discussion round. The 4 rounds were: MCQ system test, panel interview with 2 engineers, 1:1 with an architect, coding test on APIs and UI design. Overall good process.

Interview Questions

• Q: Difference between frames and bounds?   Answer Question
    • Q: All about push notifications and it working structure. Payload details.   Answer Question
    • Q: All about delegate vs notification.   Answer Question
    • Q: All about core data vs SQLite.
      And many other good questions about my experience. Lastly 2 puzzle questions.   Answer Question