Push Agency Brand Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Push Agency Brand Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at Push Agency

2.0

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Push Agency.

Interview

They select you based of photos, but from what I can see they'll pretty much hire anyone to do anything. It would appear they burn bridges fast with mistreatment of staff and as such if you're willing to work they will hire you. It is not a compliment to your intelligence or appearance to be hired, they have slim pickings because they mistreat people severely and then if a person wont take being spoken to unprofessionally they will deactivate your account and hire some other pathetic and clueless person until they burn that bridge too.

Push Agency Response

Jul 24, 2018 – Talent Relations Manager

We appreciate your feedback and are sincerely sorry for the poor experience. Please e-mail recruiting@yourpush.com and we will see what we can do to rectify the situation.

Other Interview Reviews for Push Agency

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Push Agency in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was all about communication via the phone. There was an initial phone interview to prescreen my communication and overall abilities followed by a second one to see how well I would fit with different clients.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you are best geared towards working with different clients given your past experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Push Agency (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was reviewed for an event received a call from the hiring manager for the event had a short phone interview and overview of the event and what was needed at the end they made sure I was booked for the event

Interview Questions

• How would I persuade them to find interest in the brand   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Push Agency (Louisville, KY) in January 2014.

Interview

You accept or decline opportunities in their employee portal, if the client chooses you a Push agent will call you and confirm if you are still available, if you confirm you must confirm in the employee portal within 24 hours. To have a profile approved for the Push Models employee portal you need to have professional current photos and enter in details such as work experience and areas you are able to work.

Interview Questions

• They will ask if you have experience with the event type and as a brand ambassador in general.   Answer Question

Push Agency Response

Dec 6, 2016 – Talent Relations Manager

Thank you for providing feedback about your experience coming on board as a Brand Ambassador with The PUSH Agency. We appreciate the time you invested in your application and look forward to a... More