Putnam Investments Quantitative Research Analyst - Fixed Income Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Quantitative Research Analyst - Fixed Income Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Putnam Investments.

Interview

2 months long. First talked to a portfolio manager, then on site interview with all team members, then phone screen with the cohead of the group. not very much technical questions. but the cohead did ask some. most ppl just asked me to talk abt previous experience.

Interview Questions

• No reli any. One the leader asked me how would i estimate GDP.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Putnam Investments

Quantitative Research Analyst - Fixed Income Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Putnam Investments (Boston, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

Email requesting an interview after an online application. The interview was with a portfolio manager and he started off by reviewing my resume. Then he asked a couple basic questions about fixed income knowledge. It lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Graph related bond question about whether or not the price goes up or down depending on certain situations.   Answer Question