PwC Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 11, 2017

3.1

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online via careers website. Had phone interview with someone from Talent Acquisition, interview was for 45mins. A lot of behavioural questions, I think the interview could be cut shorter and questions asked were repetitive in nature.

Was scheduled for in-person interview the following day, person from PWC Talent Acquisition was very responsive and accommodating to my schedule.

Met with Hiring Manager the following week and interview was nothing formal more of a conversation, which made me very relaxed and provided a highly positive experience. I guess that is why telephone interview is so long, try to get the HR crap out of the way.
I received a tour of the office and I was on my way.

Talent person followed up the next day in regards to how the interview went and I am currently awaiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

In person interview with one of the partners at the firm. He was really nice and easy to talk to and asked pretty basic questions, went through my resume, etc. He also asked what I knew about the local business community/environment.

Accountant Interview

Interview

Average in person interview, an average experience meeting with the human resources director and also he rambled on and on about the company so on and so forth. Also did not get a good feeling from the other employees

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montclair, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Montclair, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

It was long, took a really long time to hear from them after I applied. Got pushed to the virtual interview which I was really nervous about. But they only asked 3 questions and discussed office locations to work at.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions, but got asked about my "low" gpa..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied it online and the process goes about two weeks. It was a fun experience and I really like this company and I am willing to work there.thank you.

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult customer you have met and tell us how you deal with him/her?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Interview

Two people from the firm interviewed me, they were both very laid back and incredibly nice. After that I was selected for in office interviews. I have not yet had my in office interview but I am very excited because it sounds like a great place to work for.

Interview Questions

• A time you had to deal with a conflict at work and how it was resolved   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Interview

I got an interview through a recruiter. the interview was scheduled to meet with three people. most of the interview questions are very general such as going through my working experience, why accounting, why our comany and etc.

Interview Questions

• They gave me one situation question about how will you deal with dead line and how you prioritize.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Luxemburg, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Luxemburg, WI) in November 2012.

Interview

Candidate has to take a written test first. If you pass the written test, you will be invited to an assessment center in which you will be assessed in group discussion and presentation. Finally, you will be invited to partner interview if you succeed in the first two rounds.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Good

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation. Accounting firms have a steady supply of qualified candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Employee contacted me and I sent my resume including my college transcripts. Phone interview followed. Basic questions about the company. The interviewer gave more of a description about the job. Was called in for a 1 on 1 interview after. Met with a few managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a problem you faced and how did you sollve it?   Answer Question