PwC Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

3.2

Accounting Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied online via careers website. Had phone interview with someone from Talent Acquisition, interview was for 45mins. A lot of behavioural questions, I think the interview could be cut shorter and questions asked were repetitive in nature.

Was scheduled for in-person interview the following day, person from PWC Talent Acquisition was very responsive and accommodating to my schedule.

Met with Hiring Manager the following week and interview was nothing formal more of a conversation, which made me very relaxed and provided a highly positive experience. I guess that is why telephone interview is so long, try to get the HR crap out of the way.
I received a tour of the office and I was on my way.

Talent person followed up the next day in regards to how the interview went and I am currently awaiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

In person interview with one of the partners at the firm. He was really nice and easy to talk to and asked pretty basic questions, went through my resume, etc. He also asked what I knew about the local business community/environment.

Accountant Interview

Interview

Average in person interview, an average experience meeting with the human resources director and also he rambled on and on about the company so on and so forth. Also did not get a good feeling from the other employees

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Interview

Two people from the firm interviewed me, they were both very laid back and incredibly nice. After that I was selected for in office interviews. I have not yet had my in office interview but I am very excited because it sounds like a great place to work for.

Interview Questions

• A time you had to deal with a conflict at work and how it was resolved   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Interview

I got an interview through a recruiter. the interview was scheduled to meet with three people. most of the interview questions are very general such as going through my working experience, why accounting, why our comany and etc.

Interview Questions

• They gave me one situation question about how will you deal with dead line and how you prioritize.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in July 2009.

Interview

I felt the interview process was very unfair. I wasn't given the opportunity to discuss my experience and suitability for the role in any great detail. The interviewer had made up his mind early in the interview that I wasn't going to be hired and I don't think I could have done anything to change his mind.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in September 2008.

Interview

not very pleasant. the interviewer is not friendly at all.