PwC Actuarial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

3.1

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a campus interview at my university. After that I was asked to schedule a final round virtual interview. They set you up on google hangout and a principal asks you a questions.

Interview Questions

• What are PwC's main three branches   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

On-campus interview followed by an on-site interview in Chicago, IL. The HR contact told me she would call me with in two weeks. I e-mailed her 5 times and called their office trying to contact them after the two weeks was up. The got back to me 4 weeks later. Thanks PwC.
    Had a panel of people we could talk to about full time work. No actuaries, all consultants. We were under the Tax people for some reason, apparently, we did not get our own department or area.

Interview Questions

The HR contact took look to contact me so I took a different offer.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

phone interview and then superday with 3 individual 1 one 1 interviews

Interview Questions

• how will you manage to take enough exams while taking on all these responsibilities on campus   Answer Question
    • what do you do in you free time   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA) in February 2012.

Interview

First of all, I got a call from a recruiting member and she interviewed me for roughly 20 mins, it's mostly going over my resume. Then I waited for two weeks before I got another invite to the office. The office visit is consisted of three 30 min interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

The interviews were very casual. just be yourself and relax.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in July 2009.

Interview

tHE WHOLE EXPERIENCE IS aweful. The person who interviewed me was a little bit... rude I have to say. H e checked out my resume, because I have 2 masters degree, he asked me:"I think you will be working with people who are much younger than you. How do you feel about that?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in December 2008.

Interview

It was tough

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The process is fairly basic. It starts with an online round( Data Interpretation and Verbal Reasoning), after which your profile is processed. Then, the company calls you for an offline assessment, followed by a group discussion. This is followed by two personal interviews at their Mumbai office. Note that they eliminate applicants after every round mentioned above.

Interview Questions

• The questions are competency based. So, experiences involving your leadership skills, how you work in a team, etc. need to be recounted.   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through the campus recruitment process. The first round is all behavioral questions, the second round is online video interview which is very technical. I was too nervous in the second round because the online signal was not good.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Newcastle, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Was 3 online assessments, one numerical, one verbal reasoning and one problem solving (complete the pattern type questions).

The next stage was a phone interview.

Then there was an assessment day where you had to write a short essay on a proposal you picked to maintain a city and state why this proposal was the best on the information you were given. Then a maths test which was very difficult due to the lack of time and then a group exercise where you are given theoretical money and have to debate on which made up company to invest in.

Interview Questions

• What has happened recently in business that caught your attention?   1 Answer