PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

2.9

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Applied through campus recruitment and had a 30 min phone interview with an employee. After the phone interview, I was invited to the super day in Chicago office. A few days before the super day (about 48 hours) I was emailed material for a case study. You could get familiarized with the case but wouldn't receive questions until the super day. The super day started with about an hour to prep a presentation to answer the questions that they give you. Then, current employees walk you around from interviewer to interviewer. I had 3 one-on-one interviews, and presented my case presentation to the last interviewer (other candidates presented to the first interview, some to the second). Mostly behavioral, situational questions aside from the case. I got a call a few days later with a rejection.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had to work in a difficult group setting? How did you manage to succeed or work with each other?   1 Answer
  • What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included two parts:

1: Two behavioral interviews on campus
    2: Case Interview and behavioral interviews on site (Chicago)

The first part included back to back interviews with current managers. The second part included a case study with a partner and another behavioral interview with a partner.

I heard back the same day as the second round interview in Chicago.

They paid for everything for the interview in Chicago

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

I had different circumstances, applied through a specific program. Typically for campus hires there are multiple case interviews. I have done recruiting however, and PwC looks for a high GPA (typically above 3.5 at least) and demonstrated leadership.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview Process:
    Phone Interview with HR
    Phone Interview with Director (From the Practice)
    On-site Interview with Directors (4 Directors)

The phone interviews were basically just background check and discussions around career experiences. On-site interviews were job-related questions (process, technical skilss, etc).

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and a technical interview. Given the reputation of the firm, it's to your advantage to meet the recruiters as early as possible in your college career. Essentially, if they don't recognize your name in the resume pile, your chances have diminished considerably. It's another advantage to apply for the the various summer programs or internships so that they're aware of who you are. The easiest interview track is to be accepted into an internship and then be offered the job at the end of the experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you worked with a team and there was tension in the group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview with recruiter. Second round with manager on phone (behavioral). Third round flown out for super day which was just one behavioral and one case. They sent the case 48 hours before the interview so you have time to study. Process was slightly unorganized and I was not impressed with my behavioral interviewer. He grilled me on my knowledge of the pharma industry (applied as generalist) and what my favorite podcasts were (he went to a rival LAC which i think might have been why).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus. There are all behavior questions. I was interviewed by two recruiter. And they asked similar questions. And let me to ask a lot questions. I think they may want the person to have more background about this position which called cybersecurity advisory. However, I did not have a lot background. So at the end, we did not have too many words. I do think the preparation of the behavior questions are pretty important and show the knowledge which is related to the job description!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

It was good, they are friendly, case interview and behavioral. Both were nice. Office is quite good in Chicago. The partner takes case interview and the director takes the behavioral one. So it is good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at PwC (Evanston, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career website and I was invited to an on-campus interview. The interviewer was very nice and willing to answer any questions. The interview was a behavioral interview and it lasted about half an hour. The interviewer first explained to me the job I had applied for and what it entailed before he began the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you successfully managed to change the minds of a large group of people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

I participated in campus recruiting. Very friendly and approachable consultants came for an initial introduction of the company and role. Be sure to follow up with these people as they have a role in grading the candidates (or at least ensuring their resumes are screened more thoroughly). I had 1 in-person on campus interview and 3 final round interviews in their Chicago office (usually the nearest bug office near your campus)