PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions in Georgia | Glassdoor

PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions in Georgia

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

No technical questions, its basically a "get to know you initial interview" then the follow up interviews are mostly behavioral questions. The on campus interview process varies slightly from region to region, but typically you will be initially interviewed by a manager or director from the group. If you can pass that one, then you will get an office visit and 3 interviews with a Manager, Director and Partner. Then the final offers go out. The whole process moves fairly quickly from start to finish in roughly about two-three weeks time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work in a group and one of the members did not share the same opinion as the the others. How was that situation resolved?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of behavioral interviews. Campus interview. First round was with a Director and second with a Manager. General behavioral questions and questions about past experiences. Each round was 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your manager didn't agree with your opinion on something and how you dealt with it. What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

First a campus interview which was partly behavioral and partly technical. Second round interview was in the office, three part with two behavioral/resume and one case study. Seemed to really be looking for a quality fit on top of just competency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview about a week later invited to the career . Absolutely love the company people where very nice. They paid for hotel and lunch and travel. Each person had a mentor with them for the day to ask questions and show them around the office .

Interview Questions

• Normal interview questions strength weaknesses , why Pwc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

The first round consisted of 2-30 min interviews on campus. It was mostly behavioral with two managers typically from the office you are applying to. It is important to let them know what specific area you are interested in even if you decide to change later because they typically recruit by different service areas. I was interviewing for a Technology position but told them I was interested in M&A and then got switched and put into that for the 2nd round.

2nd round was a lunch followed by two hr long interviews with managers and principals within the specific area for which you are applying. Again it was pretty much behavioral and resume stuff. One of them asked me a mini case question but nothing like typical cases and it was more like a discussion. It ends with a panel discussion so you can ask any questions you have left.

They told us, we will hear back withing a week so still waiting to hear back.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in June 2008.

Interview

The recruiting process on campus all together lasted a full semester with many entertaining social events and opportunities to mingle with the people you could eventually be working with. Everyone was always extremely kind and willing to do anything they could to help you. After an on-campus interview, you may be offered a chance to travel to the office for a visit to tour the facility. During this time you will be presented with a group information session, as well as three interviews--oh yeah and they put you up in expensive hotels and take you to eat at expensive restaurants, but concentrate on the interviews :-) You will interview with someone just above your level, usually a senior associate; this one is mainly behavioral. You will next have a more technical interview (in my case, because my position was rather technical). The last interview is another behavioral interview, only this time you are interviewing with a partner in the practice. Don't freak out--the partners are very down-to-earth and are just as easy to talk to as your best friend. Just don't become too informal during the process. After leaving the office I had a call the next day with the results of the interview and my offer letter with the next week.

Interview Questions

• General Behavioral Questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's best to have a second offer letter to use as leverage during negotiation, but I actually didn't even interview at another firm, so of course that was out of the question for me. I was still able to negotiate an additional $5000 per year, although they seem at first as though the salary is set and there is nothing they can do about it. I never actually heard back from them about it until I got a duplicate offer letter in the mail that had my new salary on it.