PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions in Indonesia | Glassdoor

PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions in Indonesia

Updated Aug 18, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

As far as I can remember, there will be three test first, logical, english, and technical test, around 45-60 mins each. If you pass then you will be interviewed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

had to come in to take the logic, math and technical test. technical test very comprehensive so do prepared. called in shortly for a few rounds of interview with managerial level and directors. Alot of financial technical questions similar to IB interviews - so brush up.
    They postponed partner interview last minute for a few times - partner glossed over technicals and gave a case study.
    After partner round, I received offer within 2 days.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was technical from a corporate finance perspective. Needed to brush up on corporate finance technicals. Besides that, candidates were given case studies to gauge logical and systematical thinking of the candidates

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

First interview was with Senior Manager and Line Manager, questioning your CV inside out, every detail of it. Questions about experiences handling issues in team environment (behavioural). Second interview was business case study with another Line Manager, pretty much testing your basic accounting skills.

Interview Questions

• Case study question can be very challenging, be prepared to think fast and accurate with your numbers, no calcs allowed.   3 Answers