PwC Advisory Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 13, 2017

2.9

154 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of behavioral interviews. Campus interview. First round was with a Director and second with a Manager. General behavioral questions and questions about past experiences. Each round was 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when your manager didn't agree with your opinion on something and how you dealt with it. What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

The entire interview process with PWC was very pleasant. I went to a university career fair and got an on-campus interview the next week. There was a pre-interview get together the night before, which was a great way to learn more about the firm in a less formal environment. Everyone I met throughout the process was very kind and easygoing. A little over two weeks after the on-campus interview, I found out I was selected for an office interview. The office interview was scheduled for a few weeks later. It consisted of 3 separate 30-minute interviews, which included one with a partner. There was also a case study involved since it was for an advisory position. They emailed the case study about 3 days before so you have some time to prepare. The morning of the interview they give you some questions to answer about the case study and you have an hour to prepare some handwritten powerpoint-like slides. You have to present your slides to one of your 3 interviewers. They take you out to lunch afterwards.

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC in September 2015.

Interview

On campus 30 min interviews with 2 Directors. One was condescending, other was very stern, did not smile even once. Surprisingly the second director was easier to deal with and was more receptive to my answers.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone call for 1st round (Behavioral). Then asked to attend a final round interview in the DC office. Found out about offer a week later. Final round consisted of 2 behavioral interviews and a case with various managers and partners. Extremely efficient and professional process. Found out about offer quicker than I had expected.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style? Tell me about the most difficult courses you have taken at your University. What role do you usually take in a group environment? Walk me through your resume. Why PwC?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process included two parts:

1: Two behavioral interviews on campus
    2: Case Interview and behavioral interviews on site (Chicago)

The first part included back to back interviews with current managers. The second part included a case study with a partner and another behavioral interview with a partner.

I heard back the same day as the second round interview in Chicago.

They paid for everything for the interview in Chicago

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

It was really helpful, straighforward and too the point. They ask you questions that they would like to see in individuals they would have to work with. A good thing to think about is the airport test, which is commonly used in these kinds of interviews.

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

One behavioral interview on campus and three off campus. Make sure to be authentic and vocal. Describe yourself, prepare SWOT analysis on yourself and understand PwC's whole leadership model. This will give you a nice added advantage

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with communication gaps and ambiguity in some past project?   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

Very people skill focused and some knowledge skill tests. Three interviews total in the whole process. Behavioral and case interviews but mainly focused on behavioral and people skills and communication.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very pleasant, and extremely professional. I applied off seasonal, ergo my interview was with a manager and director. Both individuals were very cordial and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were:
      Why PwC
      Talk to me about any team experiences that you have been a part of.
      Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

My process went really fast. I had the telephone interview on a Wednesday of the week of 2/9/15. I had my in person interview with 2 directors and a manager that following friday and then the partner interview on a Wednesday evening the following week. All interview were 2-3 business days a part.

I haven't yet had a response and its been exactly one week since my partner interview. Has anyone received an offer after a week or so? Or how soon did you receive your offer? I heard I did very well and was one of 2 final candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to change the direction of a project while in the middle?   6 Answers