PwC Advisory Management Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Advisory Management Consulting Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Advisory Management Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1) applied through University career portal
2) received email that I would be interviewing that following Friday - 1st round there were two behavioral interviews back to back
3) the following Monday I received an email that I would be attending final round interviews at different city office location - 1 case interview and 1 behavioral interview
4) received a call on my way to the airport that night that they would be extending me an offer

The interviewers are very friendly and seem like they genuinely care about you. Overall, this is the best interview experience I have ever had even though it was difficult.

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about the firm, why PwC, what does PwC do, why should they hire me, leadership questions, failure questions, a time I failed, tell me about yourself, etc.

Case interview - case given 48 hours in advance, know it forwards and backwards, they give you questions on site and give you 40 min to prepare a 5-10 slide presentation on pen and paper, then 30-45 min presentation to 1 interviewer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

There were two separate interviewers with behavioral questions, both regarding the horizontal and longitudinal framework of PWC. One asked about leadership, the other about global acumen. The interview overall went very fast, and the interviewers were very personable. There was a pre-interview reception the night before which gave me a heads up on which questions to be prepared to answer. I suggest you go!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you improved a business process
      Tell me about a time you worked as part of team to achieve a challenge   Answer Question

Advisory Management Consulting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. There was a minimum GPA requirement of 3.0 which is not too high. The process is very competitive. Networking with the people in the firm is a must. There was a behavioral interview, and also a case interview. 1st round is usually behavioral. You are given some materials to do some preparation beforehand for the case interview. Make sure you practice case interviews before you go in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Very behavioral - should have been a cinch - really wants to see how you match with their culture.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you received feedback and the steps you took to improve upon it.

Tell me a time you worked on a project and what were your roles?   Answer Question