PwC Advisory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.8

42 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

total 5 interviews, 1 HR, 3 Technical and 1 final with Partners, out of three technical interviews 2 were more detailed and focused on measuring my technical, functional and professional skills.

Interview Questions

• in technical rounds, i was asked to provide solution for couple business scenarios/process, that scenarios/ processes were totally new for me as that was Europe business practices. definitely the interviewer were very intelligent and experienced, it is difficult to answer their questions. you need to be well prepared for this interview, just like final year exams.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Advisory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview process includes a behavioral and case interview testing both technical as well as soft communication skills. It forces you to think through the business problem and identify multiple scenarios as alternative ways to think about the solution.

Interview Questions

• What are the business problems you have tried to solve in the past?   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

2 rounds. 1) domain specific/Technical 2) Managerial. domain interview had all the tough domain specific questions. once you clear that it's a cake walk. the manager will just check the communication and overall personality

Interview Questions

• previous experience in detail   1 Answer

Manager - Advisory Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in April 2017.

Interview

Zwei sehr angenehme Gespräche mit Führungskräften (Senior Manager) an unterschiedlichen Standorten und ein abschließendes Telefonat mit einem Partner.
    Es gab letztlich keine Einigung beim Gehalt, da meine (branchenübliche!) Forderung als deutlich zu hoch abgelehnt wurde. Somit ist es nicht zu einem konkreten Vertragsangebot gekommen.

Manager - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone screen - general overview of my CV, talking about my background and what I want to do next. It was very basic. They told me what the next steps would be for the face-to-face interviews.

I have yet to hear of when these will be scheduled for. I am not sure where the delay is really in this process. I am not sure if the recruiting team is simply understaffed or if the hiring managers within the department are not responsive. It has been almost two months of odd updates telling me that they do want to proceed but no dates as of yet.

Interview Questions

• What is your goal for the next step in your career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen interview. Then I interviewed with 4 different people. two over the phone and two in person. within one month they had gotten back to me with an offer

Interview Questions

• They have a script that they use. it is different for each level (IE associate, senior associate, manager, etc)   2 Answers

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in July 2012.

Interview

Mostly conversational. No cases. They focused on fit and understanding previous experience and relevance. Interviewed with partners and directors. Not the worst process I have seen except that they asked me for referral letters at the end of the process and I did not have anyone lined up although I thought everything had been completed by then. There is a wide variety of partners in that office so your experience will be different depending on who you interview with. The office is becoming more mature so the process changes every year and your experience may be different then most people who have applied so far.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes I was able to negotiate a little bit

Manager - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

A well Organized interview process to start with, but fizzled towards the end.
    I applied through a recruiter and was calling in for a round 1 face to face interview with a Director which went well. General CV based and competency based interview.
    Was informed of the decision to progress to second round in a couple of weeks, which would be with a partner and a senior manager and would be a case study.
    This went well and I was fairly confident of receiving an offer.

It's been more than 2 months now and despite several follow ups, the firm still hasn't been able to make a decision on whether they want to progress ahead or not.

Interview Questions

• 1. CV walk through
      2. How do you provide client feedback to team members
      3. why Pwc   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Rome (Italy)) in April 2014.

Interview

Human resource interview + Technical interview with a director + interview with the head of the unit. Interviews was arranged in Rome office. The only thing i did not like was that i had three different interview with three different people in three different days. My difficulty was to make me available three different times.

Interview Questions

• Personal skill in cyber security, differences between cyber security and information security   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process felt more like a conversation than anything else, with the partner at times even being apologetic that he has to tick off some questions that HR had prepared for him. The interview was relatively short - we had an hour booked for it but took around 25 minutes - however, this was possibly a deliberate tactic as we continued conversing for another 15 minutes. I did feel it lacked some intellectual rigour.

Interview Questions

• Approach to managing people.   1 Answer