PwC Associate Interview Questions in Illinois | Glassdoor

PwC Associate Interview Questions in Illinois

Updated Mar 5, 2017

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

the first round of interview was phone interview, just some general questions about education and personality; after few days got on-site interview invitation, PwC paid to get on-site to do one-on-one interview, 3 interviews in a roll, meeting manager/senior manager/partner. It wasn't too challenging, they just wanna get to know about you.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last internship?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Met with two managers and two partners. Situation interview and having me run through my experiences. I was then asked a serious of questions and there was time at the end of each interview for me to ask questions about the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenging project you worked on and how you overcame it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted through an organization at my college informed us that PwC was looking for new associates. I applied and was contacted through HR for a phone interview with a Senior Associate. The phone interview was you basic behavioral asked questions about my background and what I did in college. After that it took 3 weeks to hear back and informed my that I would be brought to the office for final rounds. For the final interviews all were behavioral except one dealt with small cases. had 6 total interviews, which is out of the norm. I think typically it will be 4-5, but I was only able to meet with the partner for 10 mins because he had an important meeting he had to go to. Everyone in the group was nice. One thing I must say is HR seemed a little out of the loop. Seemed they were always behind on what the practice group wanted them to do.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2009.

Interview

Met with the firm during a Career Fair at my university to meet with current employees and recruiters. Signed up for an on-campus intervew, which consisted of a 1:1 inteview with a manager, senior manager or partner. Interview was 30-45 minutes and was primarily behavorial questions with some time at the end to ask questions yourself.

After a week or so, I receieved an offer for a second round interview at the office location I had chosen, (Chicago, IL). This process included a pre-night dinner, the night before my intervew in the office, where you met with various levels of employees across all service lines to gain an understanding of the firm. The day of the interview consistes of a office tour and three seperate 1:1 interview. One being with your service line Partner, one with a manager or senior manager, and the last one was a HR representative. Most of these interviews were also Behavioral or Situational questions. With a few questions regarding the current news.

Interview Questions

• Your GPA is well above average (3.5+), but why isn't it better?   1 Answer
    • What is an interest new article that you have recently read?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a.