PwC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.9

283 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Great clear process as expected. The contacts all were transparent and they notified me of the decision shortly after the conversation and final round. This was what was expected as part of a campus process and matched competitors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

With recruiter and then very brief with team. Brief call with partner. Nice email back and forth on benefits. Very nice people and team but very fast. People love working there and the benefits are great. I got the chance to ask a lot of questions which was helpful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through PwC's Talent Acquisition website. Was given the opportunity to interview on campus 2 weeks later. Was selected for virtual final round interview one week after initial on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• What course of action would you take upon discovering that a co-worker was sharing privileged client information with non-privileged parties?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Three-round interviews last for about 2 months. Basically behavior questions. It's not hard but need to be very familiar with your previous work experiences as well as how well you know about yourself.

Associate Interview

Interview

I interviewed at my university. It was nothing special. The interviewer spent more time yawning than talking to me. He did not want to be there. Typical why did you pick this field, what do you like about accounting questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Phone interview screen followed by superday interview with 5 MBA classmates with each of the 3 partners. We got a tour from the young associates. We were contacted initially for the phone screen based on a resume book from university career center.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

1 phone interview, 3 in person interview in the same day. Most of the time we talked about background. The interviewers were fair and most of the time it was conversational.

Interview Questions

• Asked mostly about background, digging into experiences on my resume .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took about 4 weeks (beginning to end), from first interview to the offer letter. It was a standard interview (phone screen, then onsite visit). I interviewed with directors, managers, partners, I also met associates (potential peers)

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you exercised leadership in the past?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Interview

Not very pleasant attitudes. I was phone screened a week prior, then put on case interview via online live video, the interviewer's mic was not working and had to call me on my cellphone.

Interview Questions

• Why does your resume look like crap?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview before being called back for the superday. At the superday, there was an informative presentation at the beginning followed by 3 interviews and a lunch. Friendly staff and a very relaxed atmosphere. Superday interviews were with 3 employees - manager, director, partner. All were unstructured and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite courses   2 Answers