PwC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First round: one on campus interview with a senior manager. Second round: onsite interviews with two managers and one partner. Walked through resume and asked behavioral questions about strengths and leadership.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Team-based exercise where each participant had to pitch a solution to a business on how to deal with building waste as part of a case study. Team then had to select best value option. Followed by one on one interview, and second interview with a Partner if they are considering you.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to convince someone of something? How did you convince them?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was very easy going. I was asked a few standard questions and some behavioral questions. Eighty percent of the interview was a conversation about tax and general interest. They have to ask you four standard questions and then the rest of time it is up to you to ask questions. I prepared a lot before hand and I am very interested in my field so it was a very smooth experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you integrated new technology.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to work with people of different cultures.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

they called for a phone interview first and then a super day at the company for full day of interviews, lunch, and i liked that they took everyone out to lunch with some of the lower associates and senior associates so they can talk about their experiences.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself not on your resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied via campus recruiting, got selected to first round interview, had pre-night dinner,
    two weeks later, got an invitation to office visit for the second round interview,
    had three one-on-one interviews with two managers and one partner,
    got an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC? Why Tax? Why this office? Current tax issue? Tell me about your self   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Ithaca, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked me leadership questions and my past experience where I had to express my leadership. Then an interview with technical questions in sql and sas. I also had to describe my past internship and why it was valuable for this postion.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Relatively straightforward. Cared about interest in tax and personality above all else. Had a phone interview first and then was brought in to meet with 4 other members in various areas of the tax group.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in tax?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

two on-campus interviews (one with a HR manager and the other with a manager). Asked to come to the superday in the office and had three interviews (manager, director, and partner) plus a lunch break with a host.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Interview

I was scheduled for technical interview with an Indian who seemed so disinterested in conducting the interview. Instead of listening to the answer, he was cutting off in between before I could even finish the answer. I heard that interview will be more of a conversational but whenever I tried to strike a conversation about technical challenges, he would cut me off and say you are not supposed to ask technical question to me. I knew by the end of the call that he is going to reject.

Associate Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews plus 1 face to face interview. Nothing unexpected in phone interviews, just behavior questions and talked few former work experience. after about 1 month, they invited me to their office for onsite. Overall it was not bad, good work environment.