PwC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took about 4 weeks (beginning to end), from first interview to the offer letter. It was a standard interview (phone screen, then onsite visit). I interviewed with directors, managers, partners, I also met associates (potential peers)

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you exercised leadership in the past?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

Interview

Not very pleasant attitudes. I was phone screened a week prior, then put on case interview via online live video, the interviewer's mic was not working and had to call me on my cellphone.

Interview Questions

• Why does your resume look like crap?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview before being called back for the superday. At the superday, there was an informative presentation at the beginning followed by 3 interviews and a lunch. Friendly staff and a very relaxed atmosphere. Superday interviews were with 3 employees - manager, director, partner. All were unstructured and laid back.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First round: one on campus interview with a senior manager. Second round: onsite interviews with two managers and one partner. Walked through resume and asked behavioral questions about strengths and leadership.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Team-based exercise where each participant had to pitch a solution to a business on how to deal with building waste as part of a case study. Team then had to select best value option. Followed by one on one interview, and second interview with a Partner if they are considering you.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to convince someone of something? How did you convince them?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was very easy going. I was asked a few standard questions and some behavioral questions. Eighty percent of the interview was a conversation about tax and general interest. They have to ask you four standard questions and then the rest of time it is up to you to ask questions. I prepared a lot before hand and I am very interested in my field so it was a very smooth experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you integrated new technology.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to work with people of different cultures.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

they called for a phone interview first and then a super day at the company for full day of interviews, lunch, and i liked that they took everyone out to lunch with some of the lower associates and senior associates so they can talk about their experiences.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself not on your resume   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in November 2015.

Interview

3 interviewers over the course of one morning. 2 experiences associates and the Partner interview was the final interview of the day. There was a dinner the previous night for potential candidates also.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied via campus recruiting, got selected to first round interview, had pre-night dinner,
    two weeks later, got an invitation to office visit for the second round interview,
    had three one-on-one interviews with two managers and one partner,
    got an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC? Why Tax? Why this office? Current tax issue? Tell me about your self   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Ithaca, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked me leadership questions and my past experience where I had to express my leadership. Then an interview with technical questions in sql and sas. I also had to describe my past internship and why it was valuable for this postion.