PwC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

246 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Phone interview screen followed by superday interview with 5 MBA classmates with each of the 3 partners. We got a tour from the young associates. We were contacted initially for the phone screen based on a resume book from university career center.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

1 phone interview, 3 in person interview in the same day. Most of the time we talked about background. The interviewers were fair and most of the time it was conversational.

Interview Questions

• Asked mostly about background, digging into experiences on my resume .   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process took about 4 weeks (beginning to end), from first interview to the offer letter. It was a standard interview (phone screen, then onsite visit). I interviewed with directors, managers, partners, I also met associates (potential peers)

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you exercised leadership in the past?   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Interview

Not very pleasant attitudes. I was phone screened a week prior, then put on case interview via online live video, the interviewer's mic was not working and had to call me on my cellphone.

Interview Questions

• Why does your resume look like crap?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT) in December 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview before being called back for the superday. At the superday, there was an informative presentation at the beginning followed by 3 interviews and a lunch. Friendly staff and a very relaxed atmosphere. Superday interviews were with 3 employees - manager, director, partner. All were unstructured and laid back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your favorite courses   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First round: one on campus interview with a senior manager. Second round: onsite interviews with two managers and one partner. Walked through resume and asked behavioral questions about strengths and leadership.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

applied online through university career net. also required online assessment for verbal, math, writing skills and personality. got the interview in 2 weeks. interviewed for the first round in Oct, 2016.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, describe one of your leadership experience.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Team-based exercise where each participant had to pitch a solution to a business on how to deal with building waste as part of a case study. Team then had to select best value option. Followed by one on one interview, and second interview with a Partner if they are considering you.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to convince someone of something? How did you convince them?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was very easy going. I was asked a few standard questions and some behavioral questions. Eighty percent of the interview was a conversation about tax and general interest. They have to ask you four standard questions and then the rest of time it is up to you to ask questions. I prepared a lot before hand and I am very interested in my field so it was a very smooth experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you integrated new technology.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to work with people of different cultures.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

they called for a phone interview first and then a super day at the company for full day of interviews, lunch, and i liked that they took everyone out to lunch with some of the lower associates and senior associates so they can talk about their experiences.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself not on your resume   1 Answer