PwC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

3.3

49 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through PwC's Talent Acquisition website. Was given the opportunity to interview on campus 2 weeks later. Was selected for virtual final round interview one week after initial on-campus interview.

Interview Questions

• What course of action would you take upon discovering that a co-worker was sharing privileged client information with non-privileged parties?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Ithaca, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked me leadership questions and my past experience where I had to express my leadership. Then an interview with technical questions in sql and sas. I also had to describe my past internship and why it was valuable for this postion.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Interview

I was scheduled for technical interview with an Indian who seemed so disinterested in conducting the interview. Instead of listening to the answer, he was cutting off in between before I could even finish the answer. I heard that interview will be more of a conversational but whenever I tried to strike a conversation about technical challenges, he would cut me off and say you are not supposed to ask technical question to me. I knew by the end of the call that he is going to reject.

Associate Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews plus 1 face to face interview. Nothing unexpected in phone interviews, just behavior questions and talked few former work experience. after about 1 month, they invited me to their office for onsite. Overall it was not bad, good work environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I went for an interview at the Philadelphia office and met with three senior members and a recent associate. During the meetings with managers we discussed trends in health care, what I believe were traits that were needed for consulting, the average schedule of associate and work load.

Interview Questions

• What trend in healthcare legislation do you see and what are some examples of how it can affect clients.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting and got pre-night and first round interview in campus. Those went well. Then I got the second round invitation in a few days. It was an on site interview. 30 mins interview with 2 managers and 1 directors separately. Those were also behavior questions

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1. One on campus interview, interview with a manager.
    2. On site interview including a pre-night dinner and meet with two interviewers in the second day, one is senior manager, another is a partner.

Associate Interview

Interview

It is easy to wander when answering an experience interview question, particularly if you do not have a specific situation or problem in mind. Before answering the question, think of a specific example of a past situation that answers the question given. Provide a clear but concise description of the situation, explain how you handled the situation, and describe the results. By focusing on one specific example, your answer will be succinct and on topic.

Interview Questions

• Before going to the interview, look at the job listing to see what specific skills and attitudes the job requires. Reflect back on your past work experience to recall situations in which you have demonstrated these skills and attitudes. Consider each situation in detail; you will need to be prepared to discuss these situations thoroughly, and answer any follow-up questions. In particular, reflect on the specific role you played in each situation, and the actions you took to achieve success.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in July 2014.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Received mail within a week to schedule an interview. I found the recruiter a little unprofessional. I couldn't hear what she was asking. Kept on writing all that I said while I was speaking.Asked about my resume, my achievements, how I have helped others, if I had taken help from others etc.
    She would not reply to any follow up emails or turn back calls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward, first was a phone interview, then 3 1-on-1 interviews. One of the in person interviews was a case study. All of the questions were fairly easy, nothing out of the ordinary. The case study took a little getting used to, they really try to knock you off of your game.

Interview Questions

• The case was the hardest part of the interview, it dealt mostly with financial information and data, which was not the focus of the position that I applied for.   Answer Question