PwC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.9

270 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

applied online through university career net. also required online assessment for verbal, math, writing skills and personality. got the interview in 2 weeks. interviewed for the first round in Oct, 2016.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions, describe one of your leadership experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Team-based exercise where each participant had to pitch a solution to a business on how to deal with building waste as part of a case study. Team then had to select best value option. Followed by one on one interview, and second interview with a Partner if they are considering you.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to convince someone of something? How did you convince them?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was very easy going. I was asked a few standard questions and some behavioral questions. Eighty percent of the interview was a conversation about tax and general interest. They have to ask you four standard questions and then the rest of time it is up to you to ask questions. I prepared a lot before hand and I am very interested in my field so it was a very smooth experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you integrated new technology.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to work with people of different cultures.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

they called for a phone interview first and then a super day at the company for full day of interviews, lunch, and i liked that they took everyone out to lunch with some of the lower associates and senior associates so they can talk about their experiences.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself not on your resume   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in November 2015.

Interview

3 interviewers over the course of one morning. 2 experiences associates and the Partner interview was the final interview of the day. There was a dinner the previous night for potential candidates also.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to resolve conflict   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied via campus recruiting, got selected to first round interview, had pre-night dinner,
    two weeks later, got an invitation to office visit for the second round interview,
    had three one-on-one interviews with two managers and one partner,
    got an offer a week later.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC? Why Tax? Why this office? Current tax issue? Tell me about your self   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Ithaca, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Asked me leadership questions and my past experience where I had to express my leadership. Then an interview with technical questions in sql and sas. I also had to describe my past internship and why it was valuable for this postion.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Nothing technical at all. The most technical you can get are questions like do you know financial statements, balance sheet, etc. Mostly asking for behavioral questions like tell me about yourself and challenges, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a campus and office interviews, one over the phone too. It was very easy, just be confident and personable and they will like you. They look at your resume and ask direct questions about what you have done so far. I made the partner laugh out loud and I am sure that helped me a lot.

Interview Questions

• questions related to team work   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Relatively straightforward. Cared about interest in tax and personality above all else. Had a phone interview first and then was brought in to meet with 4 other members in various areas of the tax group.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in tax?   2 Answers