PwC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.9

288 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a campus and office interviews, one over the phone too. It was very easy, just be confident and personable and they will like you. They look at your resume and ask direct questions about what you have done so far. I made the partner laugh out loud and I am sure that helped me a lot.

Interview Questions

• questions related to team work   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Relatively straightforward. Cared about interest in tax and personality above all else. Had a phone interview first and then was brought in to meet with 4 other members in various areas of the tax group.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in tax?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Three rounds in a day and one interviewer per round. Not many technical question. Not very stressful. They gave the offer at the end of the day. I was able to ask questions.

Associate Interview

Interview

two on-campus interviews (one with a HR manager and the other with a manager). Asked to come to the superday in the office and had three interviews (manager, director, and partner) plus a lunch break with a host.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

1 behavioral interview and 1 case interview - case was given 48 hours in advance, questions provided in the room at time of the interview. If you really want the job, prepare in advance and anticipate the questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Interview

I was scheduled for technical interview with an Indian who seemed so disinterested in conducting the interview. Instead of listening to the answer, he was cutting off in between before I could even finish the answer. I heard that interview will be more of a conversational but whenever I tried to strike a conversation about technical challenges, he would cut me off and say you are not supposed to ask technical question to me. I knew by the end of the call that he is going to reject.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

the first round of interview was phone interview, just some general questions about education and personality; after few days got on-site interview invitation, PwC paid to get on-site to do one-on-one interview, 3 interviews in a roll, meeting manager/senior manager/partner. It wasn't too challenging, they just wanna get to know about you.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your last internship?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews plus 1 face to face interview. Nothing unexpected in phone interviews, just behavior questions and talked few former work experience. after about 1 month, they invited me to their office for onsite. Overall it was not bad, good work environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I went for an interview at the Philadelphia office and met with three senior members and a recent associate. During the meetings with managers we discussed trends in health care, what I believe were traits that were needed for consulting, the average schedule of associate and work load.

Interview Questions

• What trend in healthcare legislation do you see and what are some examples of how it can affect clients.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

it was very quick they are starving for people so they will hire you if they decide they like you. Just be personable and know what you are talking about and you will get an offer.