PwC Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Two 45mins back to back behavioral questions. One manager, on director. Questions are like what would you describe your brands, tell me a time when you have to ask an unknown external person, how do you approach people for help, etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Interview

Interview

Good experience in general... Easy and friendly... Make sure you brush up before you go into the interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Seattle, WA) in August 2013.

Interview

Typical campus recruiting process: campus interview with a manager or partner then an office visit with 3 rounds of interviews and a social afterwards. Everyone is extremely nice and answers any and all questions you may have. After the process I was notified fairly quickly about their decision.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest interview question you have been asked?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. First on campus, second at office

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you need to think about internal control   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Standard offer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview was straight forward - met with 3 senior managers and a partner. No surprises.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

reasonable public accounting salary for the area.

Associate Interview

Interview

Very detailed and quick interview and assessment processes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Associate Interview

Interview

Asked about college experiences, prior internships.

Interview Questions

• They asked why public accounting as opposed to private accounting.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

First round of interview for tax associate in ITS. The interviewers were laid back and be ready to ask questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

HR will run the initial screening, then you will be contacted for the 2nd round of interview, mostly conducted by a peer, a manager or a director, and a partner.

Interview Questions

• Probably technical questions related to your experience stated in the resume. Must be fully prepared to answer regards to past projects and experience.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Campus Hire - The process was very straight forward. One interview in the September October time frame on campus. A follow-up day of interviews in the office about 2 weeks later. Offer was extended in November.

Interview Questions

• I got a question about the bank bailout situation and offered my recommendation on how it should be solved.   Answer Question