PwC Assurance Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Assurance Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 21, 2017

3.2

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview

Online Form: Normal Basic Question
Telephone Interview: Sell Yourself, analyse one business!!!!!!!!
Assessment Centre Online- MATHS VERBAL/NON Verbal Reasoning
Group Assessment Centre: Analyse a situation in a group. Englsih and Maths Test
Telephone Interview: Speaking about where you would like to work
Face to Face Final Interview: Grilling CV and undestanding of PWC

Interview Questions

• What do you think youll be doing. Why would you be doing this. What dont you think youll be doing. Ask people in that industry   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Moscow (Russia)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a very long, stressful and demanding process to which most of students are not really prepared. First you had to fill the application form, pass the tests, write the motivation letter, then pass an interview with HR, followed by the interview with 3 groups of managers/directors. Of course the questions asked were professional and dig deep into the subject, so you had to be well prepared.

Interview Questions

• What is intangible assets, what accounts go to this category?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Performed one phone interview followed by an in-office interview with three different managers within the department. Questions asked were fairly straightforward and focused on behavioral questions from experiences listed on your resume. Ample time left after questioning to ask your own questions.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from other applicants for this position?   Answer Question

Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Zürich (Switzerland)) in April 2017.

Interview

Es fing an mit einem Telefongespräch, dann kam das 1.Interview, das 2. Interview und eine Woche danach wurde mir telefonisch ein Job angeboten --> Job-Offering

Ging alles sehr locker und war gute Erfahrung. Insgesamt ist PwC ein super Arbeitgeber. Meinerseits eine klare Empfehlung für helle Köpfe.

Interview Questions

• Vorherige Jobs / Praktikas & Erfahrungen   1 Answer

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in July 2015.

Interview

Vorab Telefongespräch mit HR- Mitarbeiterin (Lebenslauf durchbesprochen, warum dieses Studium, Fachfragen zu Buchhaltung und Bilanzierung)

Das persönl. Gespräch mit Mitarbeitern aus der Abteilung war sehr angenehm (sehr entspannte Atmosphäre) und wirklich ein Gespräch und keine Prüfungssituation. Ablauf: kurze Vorstellung von PwC, Vorstellung der Gesprächspartner, Fragen über Studium, Bachelorarbeit, Wahl der Hochschule.
    Danach Fachfragen, Analyse einer Bilanz und zum Schluss Organisatorisches (Praktikumszeitraum, weitere Schritte im Bewerbungsprozess)

Interview Questions

• Was war das Thema der Abschlussarbeit? Zu welchem Ergebnis sind Sie gekommen?
      Fachfragen: Wie gehen Sie vor bei der Prüfung von AV, Forderungen, Verbindlichkeiten, Personalaufwand?
      Bilanzanalyse (Welches Unternehmen ist es? Welche Auffälligkeiten gibt es? Wo würde man Prüfungsschwerpunkte legen?)
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

All behavioral. They want to get to know you as well as give you a chance to get to know them. Great experience. My only complaint would be that they don't like to consider you for other openings other than what you are applying for.

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Very enjoyable interview, great atmosphere overall. Had two interviews, with a manager and then with a partner, and then lunch with two associates. No tough questions. Everybody is very polite and friendly. Prepare some interesting questions to ask your interviewers.

Assurance Intern Interview

Interview

I phone interviewed with the partner and it was mostly discussing my resume and behavioral traits. I was invited to an office visit where I interviewed with other people throughout the company. Most of the interview were conversational however one interviewer asked me more technical questions to test my knowledge.

Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online. Then psychometric tests. Got an interview. No call back

Assurance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through campus website.
    First round interview was on campus and was very basic. The interview was with a partner and he ask simple behavioral questions.