PwC Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.9

220 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interviewer was nice, but got no response when asking for feedback. Was through campus website so applying was easy. Very relaxed interview setting with greeters who were willing to help.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

Pretty straight forward with questions you can expect. Speak confidently and be aware of what's happening in the business world, and do research on PwC's website and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• How do you demonstrate business acumen in your daily life?   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was conducted through google hangout. The interviewer was a member in recruiting team. He gave a brief introduction of the interview structure and then started asking me behavioral questions. In the end, it was my turn to ask him questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you helped your team member achieve their goals   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through PwC's website, had 2 rounds interview, both were online. The first round was with a HR, second round with a partner. Both interviews were around 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC? Why Assurance? And asked questions based on my resume   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through my schools career site and reached out to the recruiter at my schools career fair. From there I was contacted for a virtual interview which lasted 30 minutes. After this I was brought into the office for the Superday. The super day consisted of some presentations, panels, three interviews and a lunch.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to use professional skepticism in your work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Did the interview through my University. Had a bowling social the night before the interviews, then had a single interview the next day. Interview wasn't too bad, we had it done inside the university at the career centers office. We had a little over 35 applicants and they said they were only accepting 2 or 3. Overall experience was good, everything was set up professionally and done professionally.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Interview is over, is there anything else you would like to tell me?   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews
    1st round: case and behavioral
    case given beforehand and then must present on the spot to questions given with 45 minute prep time. expected to draw out slides
    2nd round: behaviorals

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Tough one, a lot of behavioral questions. Many about teamwork. It is a senior manager who interviewed me. Nice guy but very serious. Keep asking about teamwork if he thinks you didn't prepare well for it.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was at the PwC main office headquarters. It was very relaxed, very calm, and very informative. We began with a nice breakfast and then an information session which spanned the first hour. Afterwards we were interviewed three times each interview approximately thirty minutes each.

Interview Questions

• How do you employ professional skepticism in a school or work setting?   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2016.

Interview

First round was on-campus. A graduate of my university interviewed me. It was relatively laid back and we made a decent connection. Second round was through Google Hangouts (virtual). I wasn't expecting most of the questions that were asked. The interviewer was nice but you could tell I hadn't done well by the end. I would have preferred an in-person interview but this was the procedure. Definitely a company I would have liked to work for.

Interview Questions

• Applying past research you did on a project to other parts of school work or a job.   Answer Question