PwC Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.9

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was conducted through google hangout. The interviewer was a member in recruiting team. He gave a brief introduction of the interview structure and then started asking me behavioral questions. In the end, it was my turn to ask him questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you helped your team member achieve their goals   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through my schools career site and reached out to the recruiter at my schools career fair. From there I was contacted for a virtual interview which lasted 30 minutes. After this I was brought into the office for the Superday. The super day consisted of some presentations, panels, three interviews and a lunch.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to use professional skepticism in your work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

Did the interview through my University. Had a bowling social the night before the interviews, then had a single interview the next day. Interview wasn't too bad, we had it done inside the university at the career centers office. We had a little over 35 applicants and they said they were only accepting 2 or 3. Overall experience was good, everything was set up professionally and done professionally.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Interview is over, is there anything else you would like to tell me?
      Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interviews
    1st round: case and behavioral
    case given beforehand and then must present on the spot to questions given with 45 minute prep time. expected to draw out slides
    2nd round: behaviorals

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Tough one, a lot of behavioral questions. Many about teamwork. It is a senior manager who interviewed me. Nice guy but very serious. Keep asking about teamwork if he thinks you didn't prepare well for it.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

It was at the PwC main office headquarters. It was very relaxed, very calm, and very informative. We began with a nice breakfast and then an information session which spanned the first hour. Afterwards we were interviewed three times each interview approximately thirty minutes each.

Interview Questions

• How do you employ professional skepticism in a school or work setting?   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC in October 2016.

Interview

First round was on-campus. A graduate of my university interviewed me. It was relatively laid back and we made a decent connection. Second round was through Google Hangouts (virtual). I wasn't expecting most of the questions that were asked. The interviewer was nice but you could tell I hadn't done well by the end. I would have preferred an in-person interview but this was the procedure. Definitely a company I would have liked to work for.

Interview Questions

• Applying past research you did on a project to other parts of school work or a job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions and just had a normal conversation with the person that interviewed me. Got invited back for an office visit. The interview was one on one and the manager that i talked to was relaxed and invited me to have an open conversation about the culture of PwC.

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC in October 2016.

Interview

This was on campus recruitment. The first round was a 45 minutes on campus one on one interview. The second round was a 45 minute virtual interview via Google Hangout. I was asked roughly the same questions in each interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given negative feedback. How did you take it and how did you move forward?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview, plus 3 interviews at the office on Superday, plus 2 pre interview dinners. Dinners were awesome, friendly environment, networking with associates. Played games, and asked questions before the interview, met our "buddies"