PwC Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.9

239 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

2 virtual interviews, 1 with a senior manager and 1 with partner. Enjoyed my talk with the senior manager, but the partner seemed disinterested and did not know much about what my university offered. Partner asked why I didn't major in business admin or accounting, however it is not offered at my school.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to correct someone's mistake   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter. Then my second interview was through google hangout and consisted of two 30 min interviews one with a partner and another with a manager. They were awesome and it was really just like a conversation. Go t a call the next day saying I had an offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you found an error in your work. How did you discover it and what did you do to fix it.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview Questions

• All are behavioral questions.
      Have you encountered people that are difficult to work with?
      Go over resume.
      Why PwC?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Behavioral Questions, conversational, minimal questions, more to determine if you are a culture fit. Be personable and positive and uniquely identify yourself. Know about their framework and client services as well as the industry location

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Tell me about a time you worked as a team to overcome an obstacle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.
    Interview
    Applied on campus via resume drop. Got an on campus interview which consisted of a 30-min behavioral. The interviewer is a manager. She is very nice and makes interviewees feel confident. There are two other managers interviewing at the same day, and interviewees were all feeling good about themselves after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What can the client do to increase its profitability?
      What are some risks in your decisions?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty smooth. I applied through my school in NYC. It was two round of interviews. First was on campus and second one was with via Google hangouts with a partner.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time where you did extensive research and how did you handle it?
      Tell me of a time when you received a task and it was ambiguous, how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview is pretty straightforward. Behavioral questions all based and the manager is really nice. We have been keeping in touch so it's a positive experience for me. I enjoy the talk a lot and PwC is a great firm to work with.

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

it was very difficult because the partner and the manager are very strict and sit there waiting you saying somthing and the environment is very tight but the questions are behavioral

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interviewer was nice, but got no response when asking for feedback. Was through campus website so applying was easy. Very relaxed interview setting with greeters who were willing to help.

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Florham Park, NJ).

Interview

Pretty straight forward with questions you can expect. Speak confidently and be aware of what's happening in the business world, and do research on PwC's website and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• How do you demonstrate business acumen in your daily life?   Answer Question