PwC Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.8

67 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

START Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very fun and I had a very personable interviewer. It was more of a conversation than an interview. be memorable! He asked me to tell me about myself and what interested me in the Start Internship. Definitely prepare to answer questions about your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your leadership in _________ leadership position.   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Basic behavioral questions and just had a normal conversation with the person that interviewed me. Got invited back for an office visit. The interview was one on one and the manager that i talked to was relaxed and invited me to have an open conversation about the culture of PwC.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was on-campus interview for financial markets group. Very behavioral and typical. But I was asked with some special questions such as what would you do when you have to criticize people in your team

FTS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

First round includes a behavioral and a case interview. Each is 30 min long. They will give you the case 3 days before the interview. The final round has two behavioral interviews with a partner and a manager.

Interview Questions

• If you find that a senior consultant is giving out client's confidential information, what will you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There first is a reception dinner, and then an on campus interview. Two thirty minute behavioral interviews back to back. The interviewers were nice and professional. Make sure to prepare before you go in.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

No technical questions, its basically a "get to know you initial interview" then the follow up interviews are mostly behavioral questions. The on campus interview process varies slightly from region to region, but typically you will be initially interviewed by a manager or director from the group. If you can pass that one, then you will get an office visit and 3 interviews with a Manager, Director and Partner. Then the final offers go out. The whole process moves fairly quickly from start to finish in roughly about two-three weeks time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work in a group and one of the members did not share the same opinion as the the others. How was that situation resolved?   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume - Got referral from current senior who is going to PwC full-time next year - Selected for interview on the same week - Pre-interview dinner before the interview date - Mostly behavioral/conversational interview

Interview Questions

• What did you learn recently related to technology?   Answer Question
    • When did you actually had to take more leadership role or initiative in a team environment than you thought?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had 2 back to back on-campus interviews where we discussed basics like why I wanted to work at PwC, how I envisioned my career, etc. Was given the opportunity to ask questions to both interviewers. Traveled to local office a couple of weeks later for a behavioral interview and a case interview. Found out about an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had to adapt your personality for a project/ team   Answer Question

Experienced Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I interviewed for experienced associate position in cyber security and privacy. Got the call through campus. Had two rounds on campus one with a principal(behavioral) and one with a manager(technical), post which they flew me to Atlanta. Had two rounds at Atlanta, one was a case round(security breach scenario) and another, a fit based behavioral round with a partner.

CMAAS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I am a student at the University of Georgia and was recuited on campus. I had an on campus interview for the first round, and had a super day at the office for the final round interview. The super day consisted of three (mostly) behavioral interviews and a tour of the office. I had a couple of questions related to my experience in prior work/school, but nothing too technical.