PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions in Illinois | Glassdoor

PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions in Illinois

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I summited my resume through online system and got on campus interview. It is a 30 min interview with one partner from PwC. During the interview, we both introduced ourselves first, and then I was asked several behavioral questions. When there were 10 mins left, I ask questions to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• behavioral questions about leadership, management and ethic   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Champaign, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

It's an campus recruiting interview. The first round is the one-on-one interview from a manager. He was not strict. After a firm handshake, we started the interview. We began with the normal introduction. Then came out some behavioral question. All of them are about teamwork, time management, and leadership.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

The Interviewer will asks your past experiences, see your experiences would be a good fit for the company.
    Because it is a team based job, they will also evaluate you whether you are a good team player, how would you solve team conflicts, what are some of your three weakness.
    What is your 3-5 year long term career plan.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

In-person recruiting events followed by an interview at the PwC office. Interviews with three partners, dinner and lunch with current employees. Interview process is a bit different now and each partner focuses on a different emphasis area (business acumen, global acumen, relationships), but the conversations with partners generally seem to be just that--conversations

Interview Questions

• What is an experience you had working with a person of a different background than your own?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Process was straightforward. Interview was mostly behavioral. Partners who did the interview were talkative and friendly (I imagine the recruiters don't invite the not so friendly partners). Otherwise, didn't get any technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you demonstrated leadership?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

My interview process was a little outside the norm. I had established contact with a Director this past spring and I emailed her, emphasizing my interest in the firm. She got me in touch with the HR Director in the Chicago office.

Also, at my college, one of my former professors informed me that I should take part in on-campus interviews with PwC as another way of getting my foot in the door. This interview was primarily behavioral, with a chance to ask questions at the end. About a week later, I received a phone call from the lady I interviewed with on campus and she informed me that they really liked me, I had a great interview, and they wanted to invite me to continue in the process.

The in-office interview was a two-day process. The night before there was a dinner with all the candidates for positions in the firm. Numerous PwC associates were there to answer questions about the firm. The next day I had the office interview. I met with an Audit Manger and a Partner. Had really good conversations with both. Questions posed by them were related to my career aspirations, how I came about becoming interested in PwC, and a time where I was able to successfully use my network in order to achieve a goal.

Overall the interview process was relatively easy if you come in prepared. Know what you want (assurance, advisory, international opps, salary range, why you want to work for PwC), know what you can do (skill sets, previous experiences), and how you can add value (what sets you apart). If you know those things, you're golden.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you used your network to achieve a goal or solve a problem?   Answer Question

PwC offers tremendous international opportunities (which is one thing I was very interested in), and it's a very prestigious firm, and looks great on the resume, but I turned it down because I was interested in a sooner start date than what they offered. Also, I had a better offer from another firm in Chicago, offering me a higher salary and much sooner start date.