PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PwC

2.9

Associate Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

I underwent a pre-interview dinner followed by an on campus interview the following day. The on campus interview was 45 minutes in duration and conducted by a an HR Director. I received a communication the following week notifying me I had been selected for a site visit at the hiring office. The on site visit was comprised of 3 informal interviews with 2 managers and a partner. I received notification of my offer the following morning.

Interview Questions

• Had several business case questions which I had to think through and answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Associate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Sacramento, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

On-campus interview with one person. It lasted about 30 minutes and consisted of behavioral questions. There was some discussion about gpa, work experience, and coursework but nothing out of the ordinary. As long as you can answer it honestly you'd be fine.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a work with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Started of with an on campus interview with a partner who was an alum. It went very well. It was more of a discussion than an interview. Very pleasant. Got a call back for a second round interview at the NYC office. Met with three separate interviewers. They were all very cordial and easy to talk to. We went over my resume and had discussions about our goals, the company, and accounting in general. Got the call that day that I had been extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself helping the audit team as a first year employee?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process were based on questions regarding your personality, and work style. There is a type that they look for - nice, amicable, not too forward people - and you definitely need to be nice during your interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about (this activity that you did at school)   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you had to work in a group setting, the challenges and the outcome   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

The process is very exiting. Nothing to be nerves about. Everyone is very nice and professional. Personally I had a great time at the interview. I have never been to an interview before that is actually fun and interesting.

Make sure to prepare questions regarding the job, company, industry, and news happening at the moment. It is important to be yourself and enjoy the day.

Interview Questions

• Provide an episode in your life where you had to be a team leader? How did you deal with difficult team members?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Sacramento, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview process was much less painful than I thought. People were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a work situation where you were in a conflict and how did you resolve that conflict?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

On campus recruiting event, followed by on campus interview, followed by Superday (group panel discussion among all interviewees, 3 interviews with HR, Partner, and a Manager, and a lunch) in NYC. Very important to speak up during group panel discussion and ask a question. Don't ask a question just to ask -- think before you ask.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you took a leadership role on a project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Hartford, CT) in October 2012.

Interview

It was a good process. I applied through the Accounting department at my school. They had a pre-interview social where you had a chance to see the office and meet the people. Most of the interviewers were there too so you had a chance to talk to them before the interview. The interview was on campus. I heard back a week or two after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions like give me an example of when you had trouble in a group.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

One round on-compus interview and an office visit with two interviews

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

+Applied through campus website
    +Campus Interview
    + Day long on site interview (Interviewed by one manager and one partner)