PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017

2.9

483 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was a pre-interview reception the night before. The environment was very chill and relaxed and I was able to meet my interviewer there. On-campus interview with one person for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep up to date with what's going on in the business world?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

the process two 4 weeks i interviewed at the SF office there a meeting a recruiter then a meeting with partners and managers. the interview was 100% virtual. there was a lot behavioral questions on leadership and work style as well as questions about Ethic.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

On campus first round interview, behavioral questions. Supposed to be thirty minutes, but went long. Nice interviewer, very direct but friendly. Seemed to go well but was not called back for second round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received criticism and how you responded.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interviewer read off a sheet of their PwC interview guide with all the questions that should be asked, thought I did well, but guess not. Mostly behavioral with a twist, held a good conversation too, but guess it wasn't good enough.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I apply online and receive the first round interview in two weeks. There are four rounds of interviews, excluding online test and assessment center. HR, Associate, Senior Managers, Partner. All the questions are behavioral and some challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• I know you know nothing, even you pretend you do. Am I right?   4 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Raleigh, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Behavioral interview. They asked you a few questions on your resume and you had the opportunity to ask questions. Approximately 30 minutes. Also, if you are applying for Raleigh audit positions as of this post, good luck. Lots of applicants (Wake Forest, NC State, App State, UNC) all vying for an area with few spots. Go for Charlotte where the odds are better.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience in ethics.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through school. I went to events held by pwc. I met many pwc people, pre interview dinner met the person who interviewed me, got the offer, went office visit and now in the process of deciding between the big 4 (i got accepted to all 4)

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was good. There were 3 people that interviewed me and focused on different key skills They tried their best to not create any tension within the room. The interviewers were respectful and the environment was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time something did not go the way you planned.   4 Answers

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

First, I got invited to a Friday night social to speak and network with PwC emlpoyees and our peers. I think PwC was looking for people who would network with many people and be able to connect with people they did not know through conversation;

The week after I got an invitation to interview on campus. I interviewed with the Audit partner for 30 minutes during this on campus interview; The next step was an office visit, but I ended up not going for an office visit.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you overcame an issue during a project you worked on with a team.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Total four rounds, including online application, on-site interview (group interview and individual manager interview), final partner interview. Group interview in China is usually a case study, 10 mins to read a case, then discuss in the 4-5 people group and present for 10 mins. Individual manager interview lasts around 30 mins, and normally it's behavior interview. The whole process last around one to one and half months. After the final interview, HR give the oral offer first and then send the official offer. The whole process finishes in around 2 months.

Interview Questions

• why audit? why PwC? career path? long term/short term goals   3 Answers