PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.1

127 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

First, I got invited to a Friday night social to speak and network with PwC emlpoyees and our peers. I think PwC was looking for people who would network with many people and be able to connect with people they did not know through conversation;

The week after I got an invitation to interview on campus. I interviewed with the Audit partner for 30 minutes during this on campus interview; The next step was an office visit, but I ended up not going for an office visit.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you overcame an issue during a project you worked on with a team.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through their company website. The process took only about 1 week, I received an email asking me to schedule a phone interview, then I interviewed at PwC.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted for a first interview by e-mail and this interview was a virtual interview through Google Hangouts. This interview was great because the interviewer was very supportive and asked questions that allowed the showcase of talents and experience. The process was a bit disconcerting because the feed was a little sporadic and this stilted the flow of conversation. The second interview was tougher because the partner and manager left more of the conversation up to the applicant to fill in and some planning such as your elevator speech would be helpful to prepare for this interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

On-campus interview with lots of behavior questions. The interviewer kept asking for examples about your team work. Be prepared for that. Not much questions about resume. The interviewer answered all the questions thoroughly. Also, there are employees outside the interview room, be prepared to talk to them too. I think that's part of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of getting a negative feedback from supervisor?
      What can you bring to PwC?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Most time walk through my resume. Ask detailed information of my resume. Let me ask questions in the end. Several behavior questions. Like how to balance life and work, because auditing is a very busy position. I said doing sports, meeting friends, and working efficiently. Don't give up personal life. Describe the specific point on my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a phone Interview. I applied online through the 2017 campus recruiting. I interviewed with a recruiter in Dallas office. You can find all interview questions online and prepare the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Provo, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Very impersonal. PWC outsources the recruiting to a company that is just not what you would expect from a Big 4 Accounting firm. I think this is a deservice to the company and it will in the long run affect the quality of candidates they bring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped someone complete a job?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume online through my university's CMC website and then got email to schedule an interview in person. The interview itself went well and the interviewer was very friendly and nice. But never heard back from the company after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you had conflicts with your co-workers and how you deal with it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus career center website and got the invitation 2 weeks after the deadline. The interview was held 5 days after the invitation. The interviewer was very kind and the interview was more like conversation. And she tried to give much information about PwC and audit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went through the campus requiting process for junior personnel. You have to filled out an application on the university website as well as apply directly at PwC website.
    The interview was on campus. PwC interviewed about one hundred people from our school for different departments and cities. We had PwC associates to greet us and talk to us while we were waiting. The interview itself took approximately 30 minutes. The interview was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• - Prior work experience
      - Good and bad experience working in teams   Answer Question