PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.9

475 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was excellent. Questions were asked from all the areas of audit. The questions were from all the areas of audits.
GST, Ind AS, AS, practical questions and preparation of financial statements were the most important questions asked.

Interview Questions

• GST, Ind AS, AS, practical questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I apply online and receive the first round interview in two weeks. There are four rounds of interviews, excluding online test and assessment center. HR, Associate, Senior Managers, Partner. All the questions are behavioral and some challenging questions.

Interview Questions

• I know you know nothing, even you pretend you do. Am I right?   4 Answers

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC in September 2016.

Interview

Online assessment via SHL online bestaande uit een inductieve, verbale, numerieke en persoonlijkheids test - Gesprek met Recruiter en Partner. Hierbij ging het vooral om persoonlijke ervaringen, met veel terugkoppelingen naar situaties bij vorige werkgevers en hoe hiermee is omgegaan.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process is split into 4 stages and assuming there are no delays takes about a month to navigate your way through. The system is as follows: Application form, telephone interview, assessment centre, final interview, offer! The process up until final interview is hosted by the HR department, but your final interview will be with a Partner from the business division/unit that you are applying to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about a current business related news story and give your opinion on the situation.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Lots of steps involved.. Interview with different person from different hierarchy. First level consist of interview with human resource department. if passed then, proceed with interview with other levels of management, mostly with those responsible of the departments or industry or client segment you will most probably be working for. The last level of interview is with the partner who is at the highest level in the hierarchy. Also, to be noted that recruitment is done mostly at the university campus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

First I had to apply online. Then a recruiter called me. I did not like her because she only let me apply to my first location choice. I could not interview with the philly office as well.

After my basic interview with the recruiter I had an office interview. First we had to eat breakfast with the other people interviewing. Then we had an intro session. After, we had three one on one interviews . The day concluded with lunch at a local restaurant.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a question about whether or not I invest in ethical companies.

Also during the intro, we were asked "fun facts" about us. Seemed cheesy to me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

The questions were weirdly asked and they seemed like they were trying to get information out of you that isn't legal for them to ask in a straightforward manner.

Interview Questions

• What type of news outlets do you pay attention to and how do they affect your daily life?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Since I applied to a PwC office in another province, my first interview was through Skype. Most questions are about your past experience with team work, leadership, etc. 2-3 days later they called me and invited me to a second round interview. Flight and accommodations were taken care of. Awesome! Second round consists of 5 parts: partner interview, written exercise, group exercise, office tour, and lunch.The interview with the partner is the easiest in my opinion. Written exercise was challenging. We were given 30 minutes to read a bunch of stuff and write a 1-2 page report. There was not enough time. Remember to bring a watch! The report has nothing to do with Accounting so you don't have to review your Accounting notes. Group exercise was okay. Again, we weren't given a lot of time to read and discuss the case. Just remember to be a team player! At night, they invited us to have dinner at a restaurant. They brought out a lot of staff and partners.

Overall, I think all my interviewers are really nice and professional. It was a good experience and the most unique interview I have ever had.

No results are given until the end of the blackout period.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC? Describe a time when you stepped out of your comfort zone. How is PwC different from other firms? Why this province?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

There were two part of interviews -- on campus interview and on site interview. and before interview there was a pre-interview dinner to meet the staffs. The recruiters are really nice so you don't need to get too nervous. in the dinner and interviews you would get a lot of chance to ask them anything you want to know about the company. Don't wast your chance, prepare well and ask as many questions as you can and want.

Interview Questions

• In the interview I mentioned a project I've done and then the interviewer was interested in it and asked the detail. So to impress the interviewer, I suggest to prepare well for all the details of each project you did and don't mention anything you are not well prepared of.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not yet. Everything is over my expectation

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Did an online test, did a video interview, did in person interview and got the job. Lots of emails back and forth during entire process as well. There is lots of behaviours questions to make sure they like you.