PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2015.

Interview

All things are done in a super day, in the super day you have to participate in a group discussion, to demonstrate your sense to the current news and the analytical skills towards the financial figures.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Athens (Greece)) in November 2015.

Interview

3 steps:

1. Written test (numerical assesment )

2. Interview with manager from audit and a person from HR

3. Partner interview

Generally the 3 basic steps in every multinational corporation when they want to hire someone. Maybe an easier process to go through when you start your career as they have an understanding that when we graduate university we DON'T have the required skills of a professional (seems like a lot of companies don't get this part of our lives).

Pleasant people , good interview experience but go through it only if you want to specialize and deepen your accounting skills ).

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kampala (Uganda)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Kampala (Uganda)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a good experience. Learnt a lot form it.
    We had to apply online firsts and those who qualified were invited for the aptitude tests online. Next was the managers' interview at which stage I ended.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2013.

Interview

Started with Online application
    1st interview conducted by HR - involves basic education background and behavior.
    Assessment with several other graduates, it involves psychometric tests, panel discussion, presentation and report writing.
    Final step is Partner interview involves technical knowledge and situational questions

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through school. I went to events held by pwc. I met many pwc people, pre interview dinner met the person who interviewed me, got the offer, went office visit and now in the process of deciding between the big 4 (i got accepted to all 4)

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2015.

Interview

Typical accounting interview for an audit service line. They were very accommodating and kind to candidates. Overall this interview was a positive experience for myself and hopefully would be for other individuals choosing to pursue this process.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2013.

Interview

Vooraf worden er technische testen via een online portaal afgenomen. Deze testen bevatten wiskundige proeven (analyseren van procentuele bewegingen, grafieken analyseren,...) en logisch redeneren (typische iq-achtige testen), daarna 1 dag waarin je een individuele business case en een groepscase moet doen. Op diezelfde dag volgt dan ook een HR gesprek en indien alles goed is direct een contract aangeboden.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Adelaide (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

online application, online test, video interview, assessment centre including group discussion, written activity and partner interview. The whole process is tight and quick. I prepared most of the behavior questions, make sure i know myself, the company and the position i'm applying for.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview was good. There were 3 people that interviewed me and focused on different key skills They tried their best to not create any tension within the room. The interviewers were respectful and the environment was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time something did not go the way you planned.   4 Answers

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunedin (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dunedin (New Zealand)) in March 2017.

Interview

Online question form then numeric and verbal reasoning tests. Following that a face to face interview with a business case and standard questions about work experience, education etc etc. Business case questions were asking specifically how PwC could help the client so good knowledge of the different service lines is useful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit in Audit?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.