PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PwC Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a phone Interview. I applied online through the 2017 campus recruiting. I interviewed with a recruiter in Dallas office. You can find all interview questions online and prepare the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Provo, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Very impersonal. PWC outsources the recruiting to a company that is just not what you would expect from a Big 4 Accounting firm. I think this is a deservice to the company and it will in the long run affect the quality of candidates they bring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped someone complete a job?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my resume online through my university's CMC website and then got email to schedule an interview in person. The interview itself went well and the interviewer was very friendly and nice. But never heard back from the company after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you had conflicts with your co-workers and how you deal with it.   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in October 2016.

Interview

On campus interview. One interview was held on campus (possibly partner) and one onsite interview with two Partners back to back. Also there is a culinary challenge after the first interview.

Interview Questions

• Why audit? Elaborated your resume and memorize it. If you are experienced hire, they will ask more. Be positive and accept challenges are the key points.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PwC (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Fair - 3 rounds in 1 day. In 1 on 1 interviews they will ask you scenario type questions, attempting to see how your reason skills are, problem solving capabilities, and how you respond to certain situations. Make sure to ask the interviewer about their job and background for instance when you speak to a partner.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenge you face at work and how you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

It was efficient - performed by HR. Was hired from overseas. 3 interviews - 1 with HR, 1 with senior manager, 1 with partner. Mostly 1-1, but 1 was over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay with us before going back home?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus career center website and got the invitation 2 weeks after the deadline. The interview was held 5 days after the invitation. The interviewer was very kind and the interview was more like conversation. And she tried to give much information about PwC and audit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went through the campus requiting process for junior personnel. You have to filled out an application on the university website as well as apply directly at PwC website.
    The interview was on campus. PwC interviewed about one hundred people from our school for different departments and cities. We had PwC associates to greet us and talk to us while we were waiting. The interview itself took approximately 30 minutes. The interview was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• - Prior work experience
      - Good and bad experience working in teams
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Bloomington, IN).

Interview

It's a 30 minutes behavioral interview. The interviewer did not ask any tricky questions. The questions are basically asked based on my resume. The interviewer asked me many questions related to my previous working experience.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

Three interviews and an office tour. Conversational style with a few technical questions. Went to lunch with an associate and she answered all the questions that you would want to know but wouldn't ask in an interview.

Interview Questions

• An experience I had that I had to research code sections.   Answer Question